Simmons Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simmons Bank Interview Questions

2.8

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Simmons Bank.

Interview

It was very quick. Had a phone interview and was called in for an in person interview. Nothing was asked that was unexpected. Very pleasant experience. One thing that I didn't like was how in the interview I was told one thing and on the job it was something completely different.

Bank Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Simmons Bank (Jackson, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Lunch interview- very pleasant and laid back. Had HR and a regional manager present, and I could tell they were trying to sell their company to me as much as I was trying to sell my skills to them.

Interview Questions

• No really hard questions- just questions to get to know my background and work skills   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simmons Bank.

Interview

Relaxed, it was about 45 minutes, spoke with several friendly people and was asked typical interview questions. Dress was professional. They described the job well but were not upfront about there being a lot of turnover, that people were overloaded and working OT although I asked about this as I had heard there was OT and turnover.

Interview Questions

• What are your long-term career goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Risk Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simmons Bank (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

The interview was far more pleasant than I expected. The interviewers were very warm and inviting and made me feel at ease. I applied for the position on-line and received a telephone call to schedule an interview later that day.

Assistant Branh Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodlettsville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simmons Bank (Goodlettsville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a very good experience. I am not a boaster but I do believe my past work ethic speaks for itself and the employees that I interviewed with knew how committed I was to my job, my company and my customers.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about a location/branch change?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Simmons Bank (Little Rock, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application then received a phone call a couple days later from a recruiter. Short phone interview asking availability/ previous experience/ typical interview questions. Then sent me a link to do a virtual interview from computer to send in to hiring manager. After that I was contacted again and interviewed downtown with two people who are high in the company. Told me they would be in touch, never called.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simmons Bank (Little Rock, AR) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick - about 2 weeks from start to offer. The recruiter was very helpful and informative. The hiring manager was extremely knowledgeable and had answers to all of my questions. I was invited back to interview with the head of the department.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simmons Bank (Little Rock, AR) in January 2015.

Interview

General interview. Nothing too complicated, and the management is very likable. Just as long as you answer the questions directly you will be fine. However, I would steer clear of any political affiliation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five (5) years?   1 Answer