Simplilearn Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simplilearn Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Simplilearn Solutions

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions in February 2015.

Interview

It was average interview . Three interviewer were in the interview room Group discussion and Face to Face Interview . First round was group discussion and second face to face interview

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions in July 2015.

Interview

I received some phone calls on my voicemail but could not understand what the person was saying, as English was not his first language. I then called the company, but the person at the sales help desk did not know the person who left me a voicemail - and thus could not connect me to him.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I got call from hr for post of PHP developer and they scheduled my interview on weekend. Interview process was fast. They were looking for depth knowledge of the subject in zend and mongodb. Interviewer was nice and friendly he asked many questions on PHP, MYSQL, Zend framework, Jquery etc

Interview Questions

• sorting of array in ascending order   1 Answer

Associate Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Specific to role and strategic questions to judge once ability to handle the role and challenges.

Sent across the challenge and questions for their then startegic initiative. Asked to prepare a deck-power point presentation and present the same.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions and explanations of the typical challenge in the day to day organization. How would you handle if you were in a situation types..   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had an initial round of screening with the HR, She was very cordial and helpful in giving initial inputs and pointers on what was being expected from a candidate for the role, post which I had a discussion with 3 different senior management professionals from the company. I was caught up with other commitments and the HR team was very helpful in ensuring that we didn't waste time and could have a discussion with concerned personnel at mutually acceptable timings. I found the management and the HR team to be courteous and cordial in the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What were instances when you managed fire brigands in the team I   1 Answer
    • How do you manage attrition and underperformance   1 Answer
    • Who was your favourite supervisor and why   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

i give the written test in campus on website 15 questions of multiple choice core java.and 5 programs.i did only 1 program and did all questions multiple choices right so i qualified for further round.
    in next round i go to the company where 2 technical round will be there technical hr was good and asked me some basic java questions..and some database questions..overall it was q good experience :) ..but i disqualified in last round.

Interview Questions

• Ques 1-reverse the string in java and remove the spaces..
      Ques 2-tell me your hobbies and extra curricular activities..
      Ques 3-reverse array....
      for 3rd round of technical....
      Ques 1-database questions he draw a employee table ..in which one employee id and employee name and manager id ..manager is itself employee.but some employee doesn't have manager id ..and some has manager id..so print the name of employee who has employee id ..

Tips--please prepare your string and array basic and do it good..all the best   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview.

It was weekday. The interview was with moderate difficulty. Javascript, JQuery, Angularjs, css questions.

After the interview I was told to wait for 5 minutes for the next round as I gone through the first round. After 5 minutes HR came and told "The panel is busy with some meeting, it will take couple of hours, you leave for the day I will call you next weak." I was happy and left for that day.

I waited for around 15 days. I didn't get any call.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

It will be 3 rounds of interview with sales situations and your achievements in your last organization. The process that you use in the sales process on telephone. How comfortable in selling to US customers ?

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Nothing much , there will be 3 rounds of interview and they will all basic questions about sales, you should know the basics of sales and you should have experience of sales , sales out here is very aggresive and you should be smart enough to handle the questions and situations.

Interview Questions

• What you know about sales ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

3 rounds on interview as it was my campus placement, first we had an written test followed by and group discussion and finally we had 1:1 final round with the business head

Interview Questions

• About myself and about my marketing knowledge   1 Answer