Single Digits Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Single Digits

2.3

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Single Digits (Bedford, NH) in January 2019.

Interview

Using a staffing agency my resume was submitted. After being submitted they were very quick to review and respond. They were very straight forward through out the whole process and very reasonable. They were very willing to work with my schedule. The staffing agency gave a good idea of who would be conducting the interview. Went directly to in person interview. I was interviewed by two people and they were professional and the questions were very well worded. Following the interview they were honest with me about the others that were being interviewed also. I had another interview already scheduled with another company and were willing to wait for me to complete that interview. Following the other interview I wanted a formal offer and they were ready. The process was very streamlined and organized. They are thorough and move quickly.

Interview Questions

• If you have have to go outside of the original design how would document it?   1 Answer

NOC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Single Digits (Bedford, NH).

Interview

Applied online, received a call within 4 hours on a Friday. Spoke with HR and was extended an interview the following Tuesday. Met with 3 different people regarding the role. Was positive interview and good people and was told I would hear in about a week. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you failed as a manager and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Single Digits (Bedford, NH) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone screening then asked to come in for an interview the following week. They got back to me 2 weeks later with decision. Good interview questions really gets you engaged and thinking. Good Process

Interview Questions

• Some questions were: What do you know about Single Digits? What could you bring to Single Digits if hired? Many situational questions,   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Single Digits (Manchester, NH) in February 2013.

Interview

Spoke with 4 different people, COO, Network Manager, Desktop Technician and Support Manager. Discussed company goals and culture. How this new role would blend with current roles. Overall, the interview left me with a good view of the company and where they were going. The HR team layed out the benefit package in the end.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from basic IT to ethical. I did not find any of the questions to be overly difficult.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Single Digits (Manchester, NH) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewer was awesome and very kind. Was comfortable seating and very easy to talk to. Asked only a few questions and hired on the spot. It also helped having knowledge of tech and customer service. Was asked a 50/50 about tech and then about customer support and what I would do. It went great.

Level I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Single Digits.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively straight forward and relaxed. I dressed to impress and answered some basic questions on how different technologies work. If I wasn't certain about something I would openly own it, but tell them how I thought it worked and would jot it down for future research. Overall, it was very stress free and the training offered easily prepared me for the position.

Anonymous Employee Interview

Interview

Went better than expected. Immediately hired. Expectations of job were explained in great detail. Given a tour of the facility and met several really cool people including the Executive team.

Level I Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Single Digits (Bedford, NH) in July 2012.

Interview

They will hire just about anyone from what ive seen. I sent my resume via email. got called within a week. Had 2 interviews. They asked some technical questions regarding networking. It will not factor in to youre hiring as they hire people with no experience all the time. There was nothing special about the hiring.

Interview Questions

• It was something regarding networking. A technical question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They tell you they normally start their techs at 11/hr. Some with call center experience make more.

Level I Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Single Digits (Bedford, NH) in December 2013.

Interview

i applied through a friend that i new at the company. a few days later the manager of the call center called me to set up an interview. it was a typical interview. a level 1 manager asked me the questions and then gave me a tour, it lasted about 45 minutes. if you do some research on typical interview questions and prepare your answers to those questions you will do fine. they hired me a few days later.

Interview Questions

• asked if i knew anything about networking, IP addresses, Static IPs, MAC addresses, VLANs, VPNs, any familiarity with OS. i knew nothing about any of these and they still hired me, although you should definitely look these up.   Answer Question