Sirens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sirens Interview Questions

Interviews at Sirens

2.3

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sirens (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Quick and painless if you actually have the experience you say you have this interview is a breeze. I wish you all the best as they are a great company to grow

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in two years?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sirens (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

walked into the store, and asked if they were hiring, talked to the manager and asked full-time or part-time and how many hours a week i can work then scheduled me an interview within a few days. Interviewed by assistant manager. Not even a proper interview, was only asked why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything difficult about the questions, she just talked about herself most of the time.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and surprisingly, I got called an hour later for an interview. The interview was easy. The questions asked were mainly about yourself and what you can do for this company.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sirens (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

i applied online to the store and then they called me when they were hiring for the Canadian exhibition . they only called me and told me to come in for training. never asked any questions

Interview Questions

• they asked if i ever worked retail   1 Answer

Cashier and Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sirens (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

It's a one on one with the store manager. He/she will then ask questions. Mine varied from 30-40 retail and personal questions. It wasn't too hard, however I feel I could of been more prepared.

Interview Questions

• Only SOME of the questions I was asked:
      1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. What would you compare sirens to?
      - forever 21, h&m (are the correct answers)
      3. Who is sirens biggest competition?
      - forever 21
      4. What would you do to stop shrink?
      - I didn't know what this meant LOL, shrink means stealing.
      5. Why sirens?
      6. Why is being punctual so important?
      7. What would you bring to our company?
      8. What would you do if you saw a worker stealing?
      9. What is your strongest abilities?
      10. What do you like and dislike about the retail industry?
      11. How do you keep yourself positive when working?
      12. Describe your style to me.
      13. What is the latest trend right now?
      14. How would you describe sirens clothing?
      15. What do you like most about sirens as a company, not so much for our clothes.
      16. Are you aware of our promotions and deals?
      17. Why should I choose you?

Those are the basic questions asked; you will also get scenarios that are customer based. If you know sirens and the background information you will be fine. Provide an answer for each of the ones above to be prepared !

I would also recommend wearing nice clothing, they look for fashion more than anything!
      Best of luck!😘   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sirens (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I applied in person and i got interviewed 3 days later. The whole hirring process took a reasonable time, the interview was average, right into the point, more information about the job had been proffesionally described. Simply, it was a good experience I enjoyed talking to the Hiring Managers.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sirens (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

handed resume in person and was called back an hour later with an interview the following week. Was interviewed in the food court and was asked questions on fashion and customer service. Lady came up to me asking to fix her phone for her but I wasnt sure if that was a trick or not. She then asked for my references and we parted ways. I was then called back around 5 days later telling me I got the job and to come back that day to pick up my package.