Skilliantech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2016

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skilliantech

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skilliantech (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews.One is technical interview by the client and next will be the client manager round and final round will be HR round with skilliantech India.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skilliantech (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1-2 day. I interviewed in Feb 2016.
    Starting question were pure technical,later on the interview turned into a friendly conversations.Just brushing up lil on technical stuff is sufficient
    Overall experience was good.
    telephonic
    technical
    hr

Interview Questions

• Easy, not transparent. once they find that you fit in, they focus on just 2 things.
      1. Willingness to work in Hyderabad_Say "YES"
      2. Attended the interview in the last 6 months?_Say "NO"
      Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgaum (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skilliantech (Belgaum (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• It was a telephonic and skype intervew which involved me describing my role in the previous organization and what will be my roles here in Skilliantech. It was altogether a very good discussion where I was explained about the company and te benefits associated after joining.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skilliantech (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process was good which covered about my previous company worked and the domain experience. They reviewed the skills and technologies I worked on and also explained me about the company and policies.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for change when you are already working with such a good brand.   Answer Question