Skills Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Skills

2.3

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skills (Auburn, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

No phone interview. Interview with a direct manager and an executive manager. Very friendly and casual interview and they provided a plant tour in the end which allowed me to ask a lot of questions on the floor.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about yourself?   1 Answer

Training Specialist Interview

Interview

I applied online and received and email requesting to do a phone interview. Never had a response for setting up interview, but later got a response that they hired someone.

Interview Questions

• I never got a chance to speak with anyone about the position   Answer Question

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Skills (Auburn, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I responded to a Craigslist ad about a month ago. Had a phone interview with a very inexperienced HR person and asked to go to their website and apply online. About 10 days later I was scheduled for an interview with QA Director.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't many questions. The guy was more interested in personal relationships and feels. Our conversation was centered around communication and the emotional connection between team members. A little unorthodox. I understand the intentions of the director wanting to ensure the candidate he chooses a person who is the right fit for him and Skills. However the job is replacement position for the previous manager who stepped down to a lessor role and still working in the same department. Very awkward.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Skills (Auburn, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews which consisted of 1 on1, then 1 on 2, then an informal panel. The questions were standard and open-ended, but required a genuine response. As a seasoned HR professional, I felt that the department had undergone a complete make over and that the company was in need of a person who didn't mind being the weeds of things.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of FMLA/ ADA/ Employment law, ect   Answer Question

Interview

got connected by a friend. Recruiter response not very slow. it took about 1 month for the interview went through. 4 rounds of technical interviews about the color science and image processing.

Interview Questions

• professional questions about color science and image processing   Answer Question

Executive Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballard, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Skills (Ballard, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with CEO, having been referred by an employee this was more of an informal interview. I met with the CEO and the employee and discussed the need for a consultant and what the job would entail.

Interview Questions

• What my experience was and what I would add to the organization   Answer Question

Shipping and Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skills (Auburn, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

Very easy process. Overall took 2 days. very excited about starting at this company. Shift couldnt be better. Looks like a good company for advancemente . Anna , Mark and Shawn are amazing.

Penetrant Inspector Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skills (Auburn, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back to come have a formal interview a couple weeks after applying. After the interview, they got back to me a week later and gave me an offer for the job which I took. At that point I had to do a urine drug test within two days of accepting the offer. I started a week later.

Interview Questions

• He asked me about my previous experience as a penetrant inspector.   1 Answer
    • He asked me about my most recent employment on my resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me their training pay as a starter.

Deburr Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Skills (Auburn, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

supervisor gave me a tour of the plant. sorry but that was the hole interview. day shift supervisor ask what I thought about the last play in super bowl forty nine.

Interview Questions

• only question was how much money per hour I wanted and they didn't give me that   1 Answer

Skills Technical Services- Lab Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skills (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I got a confirmation about a phone interview with their hiring recruiter. She talked about the resume, focusing on the projects that you did. The recruiter introduced the details of the position and requirements.