Skyline Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Skyline Products

3.5

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I interviewed at Skyline Products (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

In person interview with hr and a manager. Straight forward and basic. They go over your employment tenure, salary, background etc. took a walk with the manager around. Make sure you complete application honestly and thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions but they were basic and straight to the point.   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Skyline Products (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

two interviews, pretty easy, human resource did the interview, drug test, toured the dirty facility, they showed me where I would be working. Cold in winter, sweltering in summer. Saw lots of old antiquated equipment

Interview Questions

• did you work in manufacturing before?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Skyline Products.

Interview

The interview process took a few months. I had an initial with HR and a second with the admin department director, the CFO.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Skyline Products in November 2012.

Interview

Very detailed interview and was able to meet several people. Everyone was very professional and explained the current role and why people left from the role. The salary they were providing was very competitive and I loved that the role would allow for limited supervision and the career growth.

Interview Questions

• Harassment Investigations/ Risk Management experience   1 Answer

Senior Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skyline Products (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

It lasted 1.5-2 hours. It was pretty intense. There was a fair amount of time writing C++ on the whiteboard and answering detailed C++ and Linux questions. Afterward, the electrical engineering manager gave me a tour of the manufacturing floor and took me inside some of the VMSs (large signs you see over the highway that display road conditions, don't drink and drive or else, etc.). There's a pretty curmudgeon-y fellow there that will really put you through your paces, but, as it turns out, he's one of the best non-management engineer they have and a great ally once you prove yourself to him.

Interview Questions

• C++ and Linux! Lots of it. Lots of details. Expect your brain to be thoroughly excavated.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Skyline Products (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

inetrview with Hr then interview with hiring supervisor. Took a skills test with hiring supervisor who then showed me around plant. More than a month passed before I was called by Hr to come in for a job offer.

Finance/Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyline Products (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2018.

Interview

I was sent an email from the company asking what my salary expectation was. I responded and asked them if my salary expectation was in line with what they were thinking or if they had any other questions for me, and then I never received a response back.

Interview Questions

• What is your pay expectation for this position?   1 Answer