SmartAnalyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmartAnalyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SmartAnalyst.

Interview

HR just want to find out any problem in life or career so that they can negotiate the salary. No technically hard questions, and the technical assignment was only namesake.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join SmartAnalyst?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The head HR lady imposes her decision on you.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SmartAnalyst (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Two round of test. Round 1- Quantitative analytics, English, Data interpretation, Puzzle. Round 2- Excel test then 2 round of interview in which they ask some puzzle, case study, guess estimates and projects done in college,

Interview Questions

• Prepare for some general puzzle asked in interview from you tube..   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at SmartAnalyst (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Very easy process, the person taking interview was very busy and there was immediate requirement so they did not done lengthy interview process. Now I understand why there was immediate requirement, the attrition rate is very high, and I got trapped with sweet words of HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The HR does no negotiation on salary. The have already have the fixed salary in their mind. Large part of salary was a retention bonus after completion of 1 year of job.

Junior Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartAnalyst in November 2014.

Interview

It was good.Two rounds.first was an apptitude test(good questions mostly fron indiabix.com) followed by an interview.The interview went well all questions based on my profile and resume.
    He dig more into what i can relate my experience to the job he is giving me.
    NO brain teasers at all.

Interview Questions

• I dunt know as i could not come out what the HR really wanted...the interview went well   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SmartAnalyst (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was nice working here. The overall environment was friendly , adaptive and worth looking for opportunities. You learn alot of projects here from top people from top institutes. Learning and performing tasks with presence of mind here.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      What basic key skills you have to fulfill this position?
      Answer Question

No Clue, Never Told Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SmartAnalyst.

Interview

Initially HR called me and asked for all the personal details, without letting me know that I will be conned soon. Asked me to do couple assignment, and never gave JD or any feedback. Simply they got one of their project done by me!!

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartAnalyst (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The process started with a case study and presentation, followed by a personal interview with the team from the prospective research vertical. The interview was questions were basic and related to consulting and technical aptitude. The technical interview was followed by an HR interaction. All in all the interview was streamlined and quick.

Interview Questions

• Related to career aspirations, future goals and interest in consulting/ KPO sector.   Answer Question

The offer was not at par with the then salary. Also the reviews of the work environment in the organisation and the high attrition rates did not instil confidence in the organisation at the time.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SmartAnalyst in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through Linkedin. Multi round process. Process clarity, well planned. Met with head of different teams. They introduced about organization structure. Over all friendly atmosphere. Multiple rounds of both verbal and non verbal interviews comprising of IQ test,case study and a presentation.

Interview Questions

• General questions on team handling, career aspirations and future goals   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartAnalyst (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Some questions about the pharma research and development and clinical trials.
    Friendly and generally encouraging panel. Not too critical or probing. He gave me some gentle prodding, and I think I understood immediately where he was going. I answered the question fairly well, I though.

And that was it–just a single question. I was surprised. The entire thing lasted less than 30 minutes. I was almost disappointed, and thought–”well, that’s that–I won’t hear back.” I really wasn’t expecting any follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Please describe clinical trial process   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartAnalyst (Pune (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Campus Placements

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join KPO rather than marketing or core pharma?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiated. But one should always