Smartek21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smartek21 Interview Questions

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Smartek21.

Interview

I applied via Dice. I was emailed by a recruiter, took an online test, and then had an in-person interview. I got the offer the same day. The offer was exactly the same salary I asked for. The recruiter (Rob) was nothing but awesome.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Smartek21 (Kirkland, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Over eleven interviews, and 25 emails. I was asked to then asked to submit a 90 day plan. That was not enough and I was asked to submit tittles for my contacts. My references were not contacted until the day before being non tendered. The prior week I was told by the CEO that I was to be hired. Two days later that was the beginning of an about face. Poorly organized process and statements were made that were later retracted. They said they were looking for the long term but were only offering a 90 day contract.

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Smartek21 (Kirkland, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

An internal recruiter called me regarding my experience and spoke with me about a position they were looking to hire, I took a skill assessment, they set up an interview with two additional screeners and was offered the job. The whole process took a little over a week.

Interview Questions

• Question about skill related experience, projects, tenure of employment, etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me what I was looking for. No hard negotiation was needed. Recruitment/HR sent me all the necessary documentation and the process was relatively smooth.

Staffing Operations Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smartek21 (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I had already worked for the company in the past so the recruitment process was fairly simple.
    Phone screen and 1 in person interview. Offer letter was sent 2 days letter.

Negotiation

smooth

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Smartek21 (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Lengthy process however process was good and fair. There were multiple interviews that needed to happen. Needed to travel for the interview and there were multiple rounds. Recruiting process was good. Follow up from hiring manager was effective. Decision making process was longer then I like.

Interview Questions

• How would manage a tough customer and where would you focus when managing the delivery of a client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smartek21 (Kirkland, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a while ago but it was very smooth--Recruiter Screening, Technical Screening, Project Team interview and final Hiring manager interview before things were finalized by Recruiter and HR team

EVP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Smartek21 (Kirkland, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Not particularly well organized. Subjective conversation with CEO with almost immediate offer. Some exposure to other members of leadership, but limited. No real probing questions. Interviewer spoke more than I did. Expected more in depth questions abut my background, my plans for approaching the job in question.

Negotiation

Two back and forth conversations regarding scope of work, metrics and compensation components.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smartek21 (Kirkland, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

few interview with presentation etc.

not suitable for me

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smartek21 (Kirkland, WA) in April 2008.

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by technical interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Smartek21 (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Two technical round,one from lead and another round taken by manger.
    Technical round includes question oops question,optimization related question,jquery related question.

Negotiation

what i am expecting i got here.