Snell & Wilmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Snell & Wilmer

Client Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snell & Wilmer (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a couple telephone interviews and then an in-person interview. I then had a background check and my references were contacted. I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your legal experience   1 Answer

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snell & Wilmer (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was with the human resources director who did a more laid back and more personal interview to get a better understanding of who I was. She proceeded to assign me a written test to evaluate vocabulary, spelling, and proof reading which took about 20-30min.

I made the second round to the second interview which was a panel interview with a few of the secretaries I would be working with.

Ultimately I ended up not receiving an offer because they felt I was over qualified and would get bored of the work, but it ended up working out since they offered me a better paying job that they thought would be a better fit.

Interview Questions

• What makes me excited to get up every morning (what am I passionate about)?   Answer Question
    • Why do I want to get into law since I come from a medical and fitness background?   Answer Question
    • How would I be able to fit in switching fields?   Answer Question
    • (Panel interview) Do you think you're overqualified?   Answer Question
    • (Panel interview) How will you be able to adapt to each secretary's style and can you deal with diverse personalities?   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snell & Wilmer (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

90 minutes of interviews with three different panels of 3-5 attorneys in various practice areas - including video interviews from partners in other offices including from Salt Lake City, Utah, and Orange County California

Interview Questions

• Questions about background and experience, how I would contribute to the firm in terms of client work, business development, community involvement etc.   1 Answer