Snelling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 23, 2017

2.6

Warehouse/Inspection Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in KenTownshipood, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Snelling (KenTownshipood, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

The young lady at the front desk was very unwelcomining snappy and threw off dirty looks.. I really wouldn't advise no one I know or dont know to go to snelling particularly the one on 29th and shaffer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Snelling (Albany, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

You met with a representative and have an initial interview giving them your resume. The experience was very good, they were very friendly and knowledgeable. They are looking for other jobs they may fit my skills.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for   1 Answer

Marketing Associate/Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snelling (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed by two people. First person who interviewed me ask a couple of experiences questions and school. After discussing they would let you know if you are ok with another interview process with the manager. Manager aask a couple more questions pertaining to the job.

Office Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Snelling (Huntsville, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

An appointment was made, and I was sent some paperwork that was to be completed and returned by email prior to the interview. When I arrived for the interview, they said they didn't have the paperwork I had already sent, so I had to spend time completing the paperwork AGAIN. Once that was done, I was invited into a conference-type room for the interview. It was very brief.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the work at my previous positions and gaps in my resume.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Snelling.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their offices that is out of state, so at first I was a little skeptical. The person that I spoke to was one of their Senior Recruiters. They told me about a position that they thought would be perfect for me, an Accounting Assistant. The more information that I learned, the more I wanted to know. It was for a placement at one of the areas top companies to work for. I agreed to have one of their local personnel contact me to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• How is the commute for you? What do you enjoy about the Accounting field? What is your specific experience with general ledgers and journal entries?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snelling (Arlington Heights, Cook, IL).

Interview

Well as before skills match is very important. Resume, communication, options and placement. Reviewing over my resume past jobs. Options type of work. Professional, accurate and interest level on hearing.

Interview Questions

• What happened on your last job. Why were you fired.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Skills matching

Food Service Interview

Interview

get well ready ready with resume and well profesional dress and be on time

Medical Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snelling (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

My process may be different from others; however, it was a 3-step process. I first had a phone interview with the Regional Director of Medical. I than came in and had a face-to-face interview with Regional Director & Branch Manager, and followed it up with an one-on-one interview with COO.

Negotiation

Negotiating was not an option, however, I was very pleased with the comp package.

Registering With the Company Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snelling.

Interview

The first step is to fill out there application online. Once you contact them and they have a position, they call you in for an interview and some testing. Based on the interview and the testing, they offer you any positions if any are available. Interviewing is very nerve-wracking but the do their best to make it stress-free. One of the recruiters sits with you one on one and speaks with you about your resume, interests, and any openings they have that might fit you. They also have some testing, but they have it set up in a quiet room with minimum distractions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult one for me was about my degree because it isn't technical or specific.   1 Answer

Temporary Administrative Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Snelling (Sarasota, FL).

Interview

Basic questions about skills and rate top five important attributes that you are lokking ofr in a job.