Snowbird Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Snowbird Interview Questions

2.2

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snowbird (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

Talked over the phone then met in person at their corporate office in Cottonwood. The next few days I met with the Manager at the Aerie. We went over the basics of wine and what is expected. Then he asked me three drinks with no attempt to test my baseline knowledge. I didn't know one of the drinks and then he tried to push me into serving. A ploy to get more servers, it was a complete waste of time.

Certified Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snowbird, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Snowbird (Snowbird, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

it was over the phone, it was also very easy, just typical questions about past experiences. that kind of stuff. i had a few people ask me the same questions.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snowbird (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

I originally applied for a housekeeping job and interviewed for it but I didn't get that job. They did call me about a week after that interview to offer me another job. If you want to work here and seem like a great fit the recruiting office will find a place for you! I got the job after an initial interview and a second one with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to fill many roles? (not just the normal outlined job description but stepping up and doing everything you can to help the day go smoothly)   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snowbird, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snowbird (Snowbird, UT) in May 2011.

Interview

You apply for a position online, meet with a recruiter, and then I had an interview over the phone with a manager after which they offered me the position at a restraint in the Cliff Lodge.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?   1 Answer

Instructor - Adaptive Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snowbird.

Interview

Horrible! The guy who interviewed me asked the same questions over and over... he was snide, condescending and overall rude. For example, he asked about my ski/ride ability about 5 different ways. If you need to ask more than once, this interview should have been conducted on the chairlift while you watch me ski/ride!! He was not satisfied with my 5 answers to virtually the same question.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Snowbird in August 2009.

Interview

Sent one email to one company, received a phone call from the recruiter, 2 phone interviews. Flight out to SLC two night stay at the mountain resort. Offered job. slam bam. Should have asked for more money. I brought a stronger work ethic to the company. I was vastly over qualified.

Interview Questions

• Why would you take a reduction in pay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher base salary. If the new employer wants you they will offer something more that the original offer. Never be afraid to ask.