Snowbird Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Snowbird

2.0

SPA Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snowbird (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview took nearly an hour. The recruiter was very nice, and explained the company very well. A list of questions was asked in regards to past work experiences, and my previous management style.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snowbird, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snowbird (Snowbird, UT) in May 2011.

Interview

You apply for a position online, meet with a recruiter, and then I had an interview over the phone with a manager after which they offered me the position at a restraint in the Cliff Lodge.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snowbird (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

I originally applied for a housekeeping job and interviewed for it but I didn't get that job. They did call me about a week after that interview to offer me another job. If you want to work here and seem like a great fit the recruiting office will find a place for you! I got the job after an initial interview and a second one with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to fill many roles? (not just the normal outlined job description but stepping up and doing everything you can to help the day go smoothly)   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snowbird, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Snowbird (Snowbird, UT) in March 2014.

Interview

Had the first phone interview with HR, two weeks later another in person HR interview, four weeks later interview with the Director of Marketing, following week meet with the team and take a layout 'test'. Offer later that week.

Certified Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snowbird, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Snowbird (Snowbird, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

it was over the phone, it was also very easy, just typical questions about past experiences. that kind of stuff. i had a few people ask me the same questions.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snowbird (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

Talked over the phone then met in person at their corporate office in Cottonwood. The next few days I met with the Manager at the Aerie. We went over the basics of wine and what is expected. Then he asked me three drinks with no attempt to test my baseline knowledge. I didn't know one of the drinks and then he tried to push me into serving. A ploy to get more servers, it was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snowbird in October 2018.

Interview

The recruiter that interviewed me never called me for my initial interview. After waiting 15 minutes I called her and left a voicemail. I was unimpressed with the recruiter once I did speak with her. She was unable to answer questions about the job functions and was flustered that she had forgotten about the interview entirely. I was not offered a position. I am 100% ok with the fact that there may have been better candidates but my gut tells me it was easier to avoid letting anyone know about her ineptitude and exclude me from potential candidates. Was I potentially not the best fit? Sure - I don't want to argue that. My years as a recruiter and trainer combined with our interview however, lead me to believe I was set at a disadvantage due to mistakes on the recruiters end.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Snowbird in August 2009.

Interview

Sent one email to one company, received a phone call from the recruiter, 2 phone interviews. Flight out to SLC two night stay at the mountain resort. Offered job. slam bam. Should have asked for more money. I brought a stronger work ethic to the company. I was vastly over qualified.

Interview Questions

• Why would you take a reduction in pay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher base salary. If the new employer wants you they will offer something more that the original offer. Never be afraid to ask.

Instructor - Adaptive Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snowbird.

Interview

Horrible! The guy who interviewed me asked the same questions over and over... he was snide, condescending and overall rude. For example, he asked about my ski/ride ability about 5 different ways. If you need to ask more than once, this interview should have been conducted on the chairlift while you watch me ski/ride!! He was not satisfied with my 5 answers to virtually the same question.