Society Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Society Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Society Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Society Consulting (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

3 interviews. Sold more on culture and fit. Questions about background and adaptability to varied projects and clientele. Asked situational questions based on ambiguity and change management. Asked about how skills transfer over to potential project. Asked what makes a successful consultant. Why Society? What is your goal and where will you be in he next few years?

Interview Questions

• Critical thinking and problem solving questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Software Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Society Consulting (Bellevue, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Initial HR process and scheduling was very efficient and prompt. They did two Face to Face interviews at the Society Office in Bellevue and one phone interview before deciding on the next steps. The office was a bit hard to find, but HR gave very good details on directions and how to find the office.

Interview Questions

• Not a difficult question, but encountered few trick questions.   Answer Question

Digital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Society Consulting in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through company career website and received email from HR. The process took around 2 weeks. I sent my availability to HR and did not hear back. After 3 weeks later, HR contact me again for interview. I sent my availability and added her on LinkedIn. No response again. Another 3 weeks later, HR contacted me about sending her my availability for interview. I sent and never hear back.

After 4 months later, another recruiter contacted me about this position. We had a 30mins interview.
    No reply or updates later.

Interview Questions

• Expected salary range.
      What do you value the most for a company and position?   Answer Question

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Society Consulting (Redmond, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was already working for my vendor company, so this was a move from one roll to another. I needed to be interviewed by the hiring team at the business I would be placed at. It was a panel interview and lent itself to the stronger public speakers.

Interview Questions

• I am stuck in this room and have lost my memory, I don’t know what anything is anymore, not a door, anything. How will you talk me thru getting out? (we were on the second floor)   1 Answer

Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Society Consulting (Bellevue, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very informal. Quick chat on phone with recruiter, and a one hour F2F to assess culture fit and see what you would like to work on or do. Most of my interview asking what questions I have for them.

Interview Questions

• If you started working with us, who is the first person you would call?   1 Answer

Supportability Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Society Consulting (Redmond, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Informal discussion (over coffee) about Society and the contracting position at client, and review of skills and to determine whether I would be a good fit both to Society as well as the contracting position. Was very comfortable and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave Microsoft (my previous job)?   1 Answer

Retail Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Society Consulting (Bellevue, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

1. Applied online and within a week I was schedules in for a 1-hour phone interview
    2. Unfortunately, didn't move on to the next phase, as the reason given was that they 'decided to close the recruitment for that position completely'

Interview Questions

• Greater understanding of CV and experiences detailed in phone interview?   Answer Question

Senior Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Society Consulting (Bellevue, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Very fast, took two weeks. Felt very welcoming and down to earth. I spoke with a recruiter, then had a phone call with a technical manager, then came in for a 4 person interview loop. The whole process was smooth and the recruiter maintained great communication throughout. I didn't accept the offer as the assignment didn't work for me, but I would definitely consider another role at EY Society. The pay and benefits offered were outstanding.

Interview Questions

• What is your approach to the first 30 days kicking off a new project with a new client?   Answer Question

BI Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Society Consulting (Bellevue, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Had an interview loop with the principals of the company. On the day of the interview, I received notice that some of the people could not attend and that other people would be included. The people that were included did not know anything about the interview until about 5 minutes before the interview. Uncomfortable feeling as we all just sat around the table without any questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. What was the hardest decision that you had to make? I had to ask in reference to my career, in my life, what? I could tell that the people were not ready for the interview   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Society Consulting.

Interview

Very easy, I did an interview over the phone with the recruiter. Then a Technical interview and executiv interview. Basically I asked all the questions, they really decided off my resume.