Software Merchant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Software Merchant

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Software Merchant (Wayne, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume in the morning, and I got a call at 2pm the same day. Then they asked me to go to their office the next day. After introducing my background a little bit, I was asked to program three mini projects. After I finished the three mini projects, the CEO gave me the offer with 70K per year. It was surprising to me because I just graduated from school and have two months experience on iOS development only. However, they didn't say anything about a specific job details.

Then the main thing is that they need me to sign up for a training program which costs $3000, and I have to pay right away. I told the CEO that I don't have the money to pay for it, and he suggested me to pay some as deposit, then pay the rest month by month. After I told him that I don't have that much money from my credit cards, he asked me to borrow the money from my family or my friends.

At this moment, I still don't know when I will start getting a real job.

While I was in the interview, I found that their senior software developer, who was sitting on the opposite, was dating his girl friend in the office.

I won't say that it is a scam.

Interview Questions

I don't want to borrow money from my family or my friends for a 'may not exist' job.

Mobile App Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Software Merchant (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a 3 step process- initial screening, technical rounds- (task & interview) and final discussion round. They were flexible in re-scheduling me twice when I had unexpected issues during the interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Software Merchant (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

There were three rounds and the whole process was real quick which helped me a lot. I really like the management team as they were always helpful with the quick answers to all my questions!

Interview Questions

• There were eight questions and out of that three were difficult for me .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Software Merchant (New Delhi (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Task
    Interview with Hr and COO
    They want money to hire you. Fraud company. They called me for money and never wrote me in message for money. They didn't want to create any proof about this.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and current salary ? why do you want to leave current country ?   Answer Question