Solutionreach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.6

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

Main interview was a 2 person interview mainly and they mainly asked about customer service related techniques, then gave a tour at the end.

Noteworthy: They needed 5 references on their application and you have to do a webcam interview, which took some meddling to get working properly.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

I first had a short phone conversation (10-15 minutes) with the Senior Project Manager who asked about my experience and a few examples of how I handled situations at work.
    I then when in to the office in Lehi for an interview with six people from the project teams (Scrum Masters, Quality Assurance, etc) two in the room for a half an hour at a time. They were all very personable and friendly, open to me asking questions as well.
    My interview went long by a half hour.
    I heard back about the position three days after my interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate members of your Scrum teams?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between a Project Manager and a Scrum Master?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and spoke to a Project Manager the next week. Overall a fast process. However, the job posting, the questions asked, and the feedback I received during the process were incongruent. The interviewer's questions weren't helpful in determining one's experience in building software and he couldn't adequately describe what software teams and projects the new hire would be working on. Overall, this was an unpleasant experience because of the incongruent feedback from the phone screen and followup email and because they should be able tell the interviewees what kind of projects they would be working on.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interview

I guess I shouldn’t have expected much out of such a mediocre experience.

The position in question’s required background matched my own background solidly. So I applied. I was able to answer the recruiter’s questions with ease. What I gathered from her responses to my responses was that I would at least be brought in for an interview. Not surprisingly, because this is how most Lehi-based companies seem to operate, I received a curt, impersonal, automated follow up a week later which indicated they were moving forward with candidates whose backgrounds more closely matched their needs.

I hope someone at the organization reads this: your needs weren’t made clear. Best guess is what I read in the job description and the very basic, inane questions asked by the recruiter. Based on the job description, I matched your needs - if those, in fact, were your needs. If I don't match your needs as they were described in the job details, then the incongruity of my background and your needs should be readily apparent. But it wasn't.

If you know what your specific needs are, why are they not made known to candidates? Why is that not part of your vetting process? I can assume one or two things from the email rejection: you don’t know what your needs are and/or your recruiter doesn't know how to match your needs with relevant backgrounds.

I also noticed on LinkedIn that a number of folks on the product team used to work together at Medicity/Aetna (including those that have now left SR). That's a pretty disappointing recruitment model. It almost tells me that the only way to get noticed here is not by your talent and potential, but rather based merely on your associations. Very fickle.

Lastly, I responded to the recruiter and professionally implored her for more descriptive feedback than that which was provided in the aforementioned email. Being a supposedly - judging from the fact that I was contacted based the purported relevance of my experience - competitive candidate, I definitely want to know where I’m going wrong, or what I could have done or said differently. If you’re still reading this and you’ve been bumbling around the job market here lately, you probably already guessed that she never responded. To my surprise, the position was reposted only a couple weeks later.

An organization is only as good as its recruiters.

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

I wasn't impressed with this company's approach to interviewing candidates at all. I applied for a position and randomly received an email from a recruiter to go to a third party system and fill out references and engage in a video interview. I filled out the reference request and participated in the video interview which seemed awkward and an odd approach to get to know a candidate. After engaging in the interview and reference process I quickly realized I didn't want to work for this company, but didn't have a way to withdraw my application because I was working with an automated system. If a company doesn't have the time or courtesy to get to know their candidates in person, I am not interested in the culture they portray. When they reached out to continue, I didn't respond to further request to video virtual interview.

Interview Questions

• The video interview asked the basic questions about salary expectations, experience, and working expectations.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

Lengthy. Applying online and then having to fill out a completely different online profile. I was required to record a video of myself and then after that was called in for an in person interview. I was the one asking most of the questions. It was awkward because I felt like I had to keep asking questions. I was probably asked between 3 and 5 questions and then I asked upwards of 10 or more.

Client Success Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy going. They asked a lot of preliminary questions and simply wanted to get a feel for how comfortable you would be helping people out via computer and remoting in and if you know what you are doing on a computer.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle Mountain, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Eagle Mountain, UT).

Interview

Initial phone interview, went fairly as expected. I understand the need to narrow down the candidates for the position. Will wait to see if they will contact me for the interview in person. I really hope they reach out to me. This is a company I've been looking at for awhile now.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, Skype with hiring manager, in person interview. First contact was made first part of October, in person interview was first part of November was told that I would hear from them in the next 7-10 day's. Well 40 day's later still waiting, so I will assume that either they are not filling the role or they just forgot to tell me that is has already been filled. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Solutionreach.

Interview

I had one single interview with two of the floor managers, it was a very unique process. They hire based on personality and character rather than job history. They ask you how Solutionreach plays into your life or career. They want to hire people that will help the company, but they also want to hire people that the company will help.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something. It can be whatever you want, just sell it to me, and make me buy it.   Answer Question