Solutionreach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone interview that included some basic technical questions like the difference between POST and GET and what do you do if your database query is too slow. Also asked some unix commands.
    Then the on site interview. I interviewed with 4 people. This took 2-3 hours. This was a technical interview with many questions on java and OO programming. I had to white board a method. There were also several textbook questions like what are the three reasons to use OO programming.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screening that lead to a technical Interview with senior devs on-site. Comfortable setting, before the technical questions I was introduced to some managers who told me more about the company, then two devs interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Know the ins and outs of the language you plan on working with.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solutionreach.

Interview

1) Easy phone interview with HR. Some technical question but they have no idea what you are talking about.
    2)Submit code -- this will be review by the big wigs and if it doesn't look good you will not be moved forward.
    3)On-site interview: You meet with the management team first as a personality check. Then you have a technical interview with some of the current engineers. Then you will meet with the DBA for more scholarly technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between final, finally and finalize.   Answer Question

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in April 2018.

Interview

Disorganized, No feedback, and a little unprofessional.

Phone interview with manager two weeks after application for 30 minutes going over resume, skills, experience with PowerBi, Tableau, etc. The second half was about the company and where they are headed. I asked what the culture and team was like and got a vague response.

I was invited on-site a week after and told it would be 60-90 minutes long in the afternoon. They gave a single date and time, take it or leave it. It ended up being 2.5 hrs long and disorganized.

Interview was in a conference room where interviewers come in and out asking questions and asking you to go over brain teasers. They asked job history, PowerBi, SQL, programming, business questions, and personality questions. Be prepared because they asked me a question about my age which is illegal.

It was disorganized because there was no set schedule, nobody was prepared, and you have people asking the same questions repeatedly. They say there are no right answers but that is not true. I added the answers to the questions below.

The last person to interview me was the COO who asked the CAC question and went over my background. He spent most of the time talking about the company and will cut you off repeatedly when you speak.

When it was done it was after hours. I was told I would hear feedback shortly but I heard back and neither did a friend who also interviewed. It was a bit unprofessional hearing about how bad my friend's answers were when there is supposedly no right answer.

Although you have taken the time to interview, there will be no feedback. Be prepared to clear out your calendar with no wiggle room to change dates or times for interviewing. There is no schedule and be prepared to spend a lot of time. Some of the questions such as your age, background, and ethnicity will be present.

Interview Questions

• Brain teaser questions.
      1. There are three boxes that are mislabeled. Each box contain apples, oranges, and apples and oranges. How can you tell which one contains which? You can only pick one box and a single apple or orange will come out.

2. There are 10 cubes long, 10 cubes wide, and 10 cubes high that form a super cube. If I dip it in paint how many cubes will be covered in paint and how many will not be covered in paint?

3. CAC. Cost of acquiring customers = $ Spent getting a customer / new customer. If I get a ratio how do I lower this amount? How do I make the company more efficient and spend less in getting new customers.

'Fun' Questions.
      1. If you have one superhero power what would it be and why?
      2. What places do you like to go out and eat here?

What do you like to do for fun?
      What SQL knowledge do you have?
      What dashboards have you built in Powerbi?
      How familiar are you with DAX?
      What is your VBA Knowledge?
      Are you originally from the US and where are you from?
      Where did you grow up?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Solutionreach.

Interview

I had one single interview with two of the floor managers, it was a very unique process. They hire based on personality and character rather than job history. They ask you how Solutionreach plays into your life or career. They want to hire people that will help the company, but they also want to hire people that the company will help.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something. It can be whatever you want, just sell it to me, and make me buy it.   Answer Question

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied, then i had to go online and fill out a profile about me, and upload a video and things iliked to do. I then had to wait for callback from someone who was out of town for over 2 weeks without knowing this so i was not sure what was happening. When she finally got back to she set me up for an interview and a time for when to come in.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to be on the phones?   1 Answer

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

Really easy and comfortable, Answered a few questions and felt comfortable during the entire interview, I would say they have a very in depth process to getting the interview but, if you are willing to put in the work and the time into getting the interview the company and culture is worth getting into

Interview Questions

• What is my biggest weakness?   1 Answer

ADR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

When I went in for the interview they ran me through a sales process. They basically had me sell the product from where I had previously worked. They also asked about previous employment/numbers etc. Other than that they gave me a rundown of the job description and made the offer on the spot.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interview

I guess I shouldn’t have expected much out of such a mediocre experience.

The position in question’s required background matched my own background solidly. So I applied. I was able to answer the recruiter’s questions with ease. What I gathered from her responses to my responses was that I would at least be brought in for an interview. Not surprisingly, because this is how most Lehi-based companies seem to operate, I received a curt, impersonal, automated follow up a week later which indicated they were moving forward with candidates whose backgrounds more closely matched their needs.

I hope someone at the organization reads this: your needs weren’t made clear. Best guess is what I read in the job description and the very basic, inane questions asked by the recruiter. Based on the job description, I matched your needs - if those, in fact, were your needs. If I don't match your needs as they were described in the job details, then the incongruity of my background and your needs should be readily apparent. But it wasn't.

If you know what your specific needs are, why are they not made known to candidates? Why is that not part of your vetting process? I can assume one or two things from the email rejection: you don’t know what your needs are and/or your recruiter doesn't know how to match your needs with relevant backgrounds.

I also noticed on LinkedIn that a number of folks on the product team used to work together at Medicity/Aetna (including those that have now left SR). That's a pretty disappointing recruitment model. It almost tells me that the only way to get noticed here is not by your talent and potential, but rather based merely on your associations. Very fickle.

Lastly, I responded to the recruiter and professionally implored her for more descriptive feedback than that which was provided in the aforementioned email. Being a supposedly - judging from the fact that I was contacted based the purported relevance of my experience - competitive candidate, I definitely want to know where I’m going wrong, or what I could have done or said differently. If you’re still reading this and you’ve been bumbling around the job market here lately, you probably already guessed that she never responded. To my surprise, the position was reposted only a couple weeks later.

An organization is only as good as its recruiters.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in June 2018.

Interview

The quickest way for me to explain this is quick and painless. I had a phone interview an in-person and an offer in less then a week. The VP i interviewed with gave me quick feedback and answered all questions in a timely matter

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Solutionreach?   1 Answer