Solutionreach Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated April 21, 2019

3.1
Jim Higgins

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Free soda, good environment, gym, events and communities" (in 12 reviews)

• "Great people, leadership, and culture" (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "Unqualified: Careful observation has convinced me of nepotism and favoritism among some in upper management" (in 12 reviews)

• "It is turning into more of a call center" (in 8 reviews)

"Love this Company!"

Current Employee - Workforce Coordinator in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Workforce Coordinator in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Upper management is awesome and really looks out to their reps

Cons

A lot of people get hired and quit quickly

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Great Company."

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has developed a great culture. They provide employees with tools needed to be succcessful at their job. It is the best company I have worked for.

Cons

I honestly can't think of one.

3. "Great company, great service to customers, great product, jobs can be questionable"

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Unlimited soda, monthly company lunch, bagels/doughnuts/juice/coffee weekly. Mostly good people to work with. Competitive pay.

Cons

Job insecurity, extreme department changes with no warning, little training given prior to new process implementation

Advice to Management

If 80% of people in a department are unhappy or requesting an improvement of some kind, it's probably in the company's best interest to do something about it. Looking at the numbers and saying "we appear more profitable now" won't help anyone if employees are over stressed, unhappy, and likely to quit.

"Okay company."

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers were amazing. The culture is pretty good. Senior Management is great.

Cons

Health benefits are expensive. Felt more like a number than an employee.

Advice to Management

Meet with all employees. Transparency is huge!

"Worst company ever"

Former Employee - Client Services in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Client Services in Lehi, UT

I worked at Solutionreach full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free lunch once a month

Cons

Management, the product, low pay, employees are treated very poorly. They’re constantly having layoffs. Whatever you do, avoid Solutionreach!!

6. "Great pay, benefits and culture."

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SolutionReach has a fantastic work culture if you are open and willing to be a team player
    Great pay and benefits
    Room for horizontal and vertical advancement in your department

Cons

Hiring process as of lately has been less than ideal. Representatives being hired with seemingly little to no experience in troubleshooting and technical support which causes client frustration, and the reps to be overwhelmed with the true nature of the job.
    Current software has so many nuances and intricacies that is impossible to be taught all in training that you will have to face almost immediately once hitting the floor. Results in higher resolution times resulting in frustration between the reps and the clients
    Less than ideal communication between management to representatives, and between departments.
    Clients not always fully notified of outages and system failures, causing spikes in queue times on phone support and chat support leading to frequent frustration among clients.
    Since there are so many nuances in regards to the software that is only learned through experience, clients are occasionally unknowingly givien misleading information regarding what they will be able to accomplish, and what is not an option in regards to the integration with their system and ours, and our own independent system limitations.

Advice to Management

Review the current hiring process and requirements for prospective new representatives. Work on better communication in regards to new software and policies to representatives.
    Come up with a process for better communication to clients in regards to system outages and failures.
    Train sales and on-boarding teams to have better knowledge of the system to be able to give a more accurate expectation to clients regarding what will be possible and what will not with the system.

"Sinking Ship"

Pros

Decent amount of paid time off and holiday pay.

Cons

Solutionreach was once an amazing company to work for. The culture was great, management cared about their employees and the employees understood the company’s vision.
    The last year has been a complete 180.
    2 years ago Solutionreach built a huge building, the company was growing and the future was very bright.
    In the last year Solutionreach has laid off and fired about 50% of its staff. We once occupied all 5 floors of the new building and now we have rented out all of the space, aside from 2 floors. Current employees are left to do three times the amount of work as before and they have drastically cut employees commissions. This has led to poor support for the client, and more work for less pay for the employees.
    Upper management refuses to be transparent and share their vision for the company. An employee recently asked about the future of the company at an all staff event. Upper management was asked about all of the layoffs and security for the remaining employees. Upper management stated that this job would not last forever and to just think of it as a stepping stone in their career path.
    It is fine if they want to downsize and go another direction, However, they have not communicated their plans and this has created a terrible work environment for the remaining employees. Again, the remaining employees are tasked with three times the amount of work and a significant cut in compensation.

Advice to Management

Be transparent with your employees and show a little sympathy. I understand that it’s a business but it takes real people with real families to make a business work. We are more than a number on your spreadsheets or a cog in the system.

"Limited growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Success Coach in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, positive environment, fun charity activities

Cons

Lack of promotional opportunities, leadership is too busy putting out fires to spend quality time with direct reports to Coach and mentor them, making changes within departments without communication to employees, lack of clear documentation for processs

Advice to Management

Hire more team leads so managers can spend time implementing change within the department in an effective way. Let TLs spend 1 on 1 time coaching and providing mentoring opportunities. Ensure documentation for processes are finished before launching new products or changing processes.

"Lost their focus on Integrity"

Current Employee - CSM in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - CSM in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They were once an awesome place to work, however that has changed with updated management

Cons

They only care about the bottom line, employees are not allowed to have a personal life, or go through rough times. Integrity is lost.

Advice to Management

Stop treating people like they don't matter.

"WORST COMPANY EVER"

Former Employee - Collections Team Lead in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Collections Team Lead in Lehi, UT

I worked at Solutionreach full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get Weekends and holidays off

Cons

This company discriminates against woman. Even allows then to be harassed without doing anything about it. They will fire a woman for something a male employee has also done, but the male employee keeps his job.

Also, if you are slacking in performance in just the slightest way, management will not coach you or even inform you of it, they will just fire you and if you ask for details on how your performance was "slacking", they refuse to tell you. And then if you do get fired, don't plan on the reason being confidential. Certain employees that are aware of the details will talk about it to other employees. I know this for a fact from personal experience because I have had people gossip to me on the specifcs on why other employees have lost their jobs when it should have been confidental.

Advice to Management

Do your job as a "leader" and actually lead employees instead of being too scared to have those hard conversations and just ignoring it.

Solutionreach Response

Mar 25, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager

You’ve made some serious allegations here that we were not made aware of and we would like to know more. Please contact us to provide us with the details so the incident may be investigated and... More