Solutionreach Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Jim Higgins

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • New members of the leadership team place an extra emphasis on innovation and product development, great people to work with, amazing culture (in 10 reviews)

• Birthday lunches and team lunches (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • t even show the product to their own sales team (in 10 reviews)

• Upper management thinks they are better than they are (in 6 reviews)

1. "Technical Support"

Former Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Lehi, UT

I worked at Solutionreach full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work, Great Environment, Low stress for the most part
    Management was pretty awesome
    Had someone come and speak about retirement and go over it with you so you understood what you were doing.

Cons

They constantly changed team organizations and layouts.
    (At the time) They only had 3 Tier 3 techs (previously they only had 2) which made it hard to move up.
    Had me doing some of the Tier 3 work with no pay raise.
    Seems like you get stuck in your position and there's not really a way up, only around to different teams (May have changed by now)
    The Health insurance kind of sucked.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the people and helping them feel their progressing with the company

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good Place overall pretty flexible.

Cons

Need better engineers to crush the competition and to go in to medical.

Advice to Management

Listen to you your people. They are in the trenches.

"Great People, Going Through A Huge Transition"

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time

Pros

The people who work here are super fun. We always have activities and most of the management are really here to help.

Benefits of working here are pretty good.

Cons

They say that they are competitive in pay, but that is not true. My position gets $10, 000 more a year at other places than here. They are transitioning to support being only through a chat system and through self-help videos and articles. This is causing a huge dissatisfaction from our clients and causing a lot of strain on our support as they clumsily transition much too slowly to adjust from the phone system to the chat system.

It is also very hard to move up in this company unless you have three years in the company.

Advice to Management

Look at the market value of various positions more objectively. Also, natural attrition should not mean your entire staff looks like zombies and feel like they are battling an ocean of problems every day. There needs to be a better way than letting your support team disintegrate to nothing and then expect everybody else to pick up the slack. It is unhealthy for you employees and it is frustrating for the offices.

It is also very hard to move up into any leadership position. It is almost impossible because there is very little movement in management. There needs to be a better system in place where employees can know where they can go and also how to get there.

4. "TSR"

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time

Pros

Absolutely great place to learn. Great Leaders and amazing training.

Cons

Commission Structure is not really appealing.

Advice to Management

Not at this time.

5. "New VP, Culture Destroyed"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lehi, UT

I worked at Solutionreach full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not really very much, some great people to work with.

Cons

Micromanagement, inflexibility, lack of training,

Advice to Management

Rethink your choice of VP

6. "A Good Place to Work"

I worked at Solutionreach full-time

Pros

The environment stated off really great. The work was good.

Cons

The problem was that everything changed almost weekly. Job responsibilities, departments, and even pay.

7. "Run, Don’t Walk, Away From SR!!"

Former Employee - TSR
    Former Employee - TSR

I worked at Solutionreach full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice hotel and good food during training

Cons

This company is a JOKE!!! They use deceptive sales tactics and don’t even show the product to their own sales team. How can you sell a product you’ve never seen?!? They use pushy and forceful sales tactics, calling themselves “professionally pushy”. They make you go back into an office that just told you no and sit there until they change their minds! They give you a 4-month ramp up to learn the job but have no qualms firing you before that. This is the WORST job and culture I’ve ever been a part of. Many of my colleagues were fired within a few months of starting. I saw the writing on the wall so I left. If you are thinking of working here, save yourself the heartache and trouble. They don’t appreciate or invest in their employees or their customers. It’s all about the almighty dollar.

Advice to Management

Please re-think your practices. It’s a terrible environment for TSR’s.

"The rise and now complete failure"

I worked at Solutionreach full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people at Solutionreach are amazing. Not the leaders.

Cons

Solutionreach used to be one of the best companies in Utah to work for. Unfortunately in the last year maybe two, they have forgotten what it’s like to care for their current employees. They are cutting complete teams from the company and letting people go. They have forgotten that they aren’t just effecting themselves but hurting families when they decide to do this. I was not let go from this company and they would be surprised to hear this review. I would strongly discourage anyone that cares about their career to pursue opportunities at this company. It has completely changed from the reputation it used to have. They like to brag to current candidates applying for SR that they are being so successful yet they are dismantling and firing because of budget...seems to be contradictory. You can find any sales rep in the company and find out for yourself. The customer experience side has completely changed as well. They force you to go back to “rapid” if you are part of a team they feel is inferior, If you don’t then they let you go. Then this “rapid” is what they call there inbound call team, and they make it well known how low you are to them in the company. They have no clue how to treat employees anymore. You are replaceable to them at anytime. Don’t forget raises once a year...you might get a quarter if you are lucky. This whole review sounds like someone who just got fired, but that is not the case, I used to love Solutionreach and it was hard for me to leave, but now with everything that’s gone on, I was lucky. I am in no way mad at this company, just giving my honest opinion to help any professional looking to make the right career choice. This is no longer the company that will make you happy to work for.

Advice to Management

The executives need a good long review on how people in their company are being treated.

"Nepotism and poor management"

Former Employee - Client Success Representative (Success Coach) in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Client Success Representative (Success Coach) in Lehi, UT

I worked at Solutionreach full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

New building's nice. Most other things that made the company good to work for have disappeared since 2015 or so, although the underlying problems have been there far longer.

Cons

Most promotions and hires for positions above the middle management level are nepotistic. Company routinely pushes its best talent aside. Benefits have been cut substantially in recent years, which is disappointing because they used to be very good. Dishonest, high-pressure sales tactics, department favoritism for sales over client success and engineering. CEO tried to justify below-market salaries and poor benefits by arguing that free bagels once a week and free soda make up for it.

Advice to Management

Your business is clearly struggling. You have talent, but you push it out. Cut the nepotism, pay employees fairly, and value input from outside the management cliques. That will serve you far better than dishonesty, nepotism, and worker exploitation.

10. "Great place to work"

I worked at Solutionreach full-time

Pros

Good opportunities for advancement, good middle management.

Cons

It is becoming increasingly corporate.