Sonus Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sonus Networks Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonus Networks (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Referred by Employee and Easy Telephonic Interview. Asked some basic questions on C, Algorithms, exceptions. Friendly interview, gave me the overview of company. They go back to me within two weeks from the interview

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sonus Networks (Westford, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

A phone call from the manager followed by an on site interview with the team. The team of 4 or 5 members each test you on specific aspects of the job. They were extremely polite and respectful of all candidates.

Interview Questions

• SIP, TCP/IP, Linux Troubleshooting, Wireshark, Python.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sonus Networks (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

phone interview followed by onsite. Phone interview was entirely on my Resume.
    On site - Asked on python-regular expressions,their products,SIP.Previous Work Experience,Previous Projects, Perl Basic Questions, SBC. Onsite lasted for 2 hours.

Senior Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sonus Networks (Westford, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process is overall unprofessional. The hiring manager called for phone screening and he spoke most of the time. The in person interview ended and hiring manager asked me to call back the day after to checkin and when I did so he would not return my calls or answers and hangs up with an excuse.

HR was absent all together through the entire process. When brought up the issue with the CEO and the HR, they both said positive things and wanted to talk to me in person, but at the end of the they did not.

Interview Questions

• Trivial questions. For some reasons they all asked the same question on how I would help the company.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sonus Networks (Westford, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone screens and in-person rounds. Started with VP of group, then went to several Technical directors to determine best fit, then immediate manager and finally Human Resources for offer, salary and package negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Different technology questions to see best fit in organization.   Answer Question
    • What is my style for learning and training.   Answer Question
    • Try to get feel for personality type.   Answer Question
    • Asked example sales wins, typical PoC process and customer segment experience.   Answer Question

Verification Lab Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sonus Networks (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through college portal. Got call in a week for onsite interview. Panel of 3 members. Very friendly. They dint ask technical questions. Just checked my interest in networking field, about the position and their company. They gave a tour of their labs. If your resume has OSI protocols and interest/exp in networking field, you will get a call. Basic HR questions. They wanted to take an amateur student and give him/her good networking/lab experience. They dont expect you to work and complete a task for them. You will gain good learning experience. They are flexible about timings (full time/part time). Dint discuss about the pay during interview. Chance of year round internship if you perform well and they have requirement.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sonus Networks (Westford, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews for this position with the hiring manager, a peer to the hiring manager and Senior VP department management. The process started with a phone screen and continued with two onsite interviews with management.
    The three interview stages were conducted quickly over two week period. Following the final interview with senior management I was told I would hear back soon. From that point all communication slowed down and eventually stopped all together without a formal notification that I had not been selected. While there is no guarantee a candidate will be hired from an interview process I would expect after making it into the final round I would at least be formally notified that I was not selected which did not happen. The recruiter I was working with stopped responding and I was never notified that they had passed.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions about how I would deal with scenarios specific to the role.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sonus Networks (India, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Nice and tough minimum 3 round of interview.Technical panel are good hqving sound knowledge.They will ask in and out of technical so be prepared.Just tell them what you know dont try to fool them

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonus Networks (Westford, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

Group interview with a number of senior managers. kinda chaotic, not well organized. Spent minimal amount of time with each, didn't lead to opportunity to ask many questions. Went into job not as well as informed as maybe I could of been. Mind seemed made up that I was going to get the job before interview even started

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonus Networks (Freehold, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process is nice and friendly. Some high-level questions and some technical questions.
    They show the lab and explain the product lines. The entire interview experience is nice. They introduce me to all the members in the group. Everyone is very friendly and I feel very comfortable working there.

Interview Questions

• What is the different between abstract class and normal class in C++   Answer Question