Sony Music Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 233 of over 233 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Sony Music Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony Music Entertainment

Interview

Never even got past the initial phone interview. The recruiter emailed me with a link to a scheduling website but I received no confirmation as stated in the email for my interview. Followed up with an email 3 days later. Got a response next day asking if I was available day of, I responded with my availability. Waited for an email response or a phone call neither came. Followed up again a few days later still have yet to get a response. Talk about a bad first impression.

Interview Questions
  • I never got to the actual interview process
    Answer Question

Sony Music Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Sony Music Entertainment

Interview

great time interview. it was easy . Thank you interviewing. I only wrote this so I can be able to view other salaries. This is nuts, you will see why you shouldnt do this. If you wan just charge us to use your services

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sony Music Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony Music Entertainment

Interview

Two rounds of interviews - all the interviewers were really nice. First round was with HR, second round was with the team with whom I'd be working. There weren't any really bizarre questions. I had to prepare a task before the second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

This program provides Finance Trainees with on-the-job training and experiential learning that aims to develop future leaders at Sony Music. Trainees work across a wide range of areas, including Royalties, Accounting, Global Finance, Digital Operations, and Label Finance. This is a 2-year rotational program.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do that is different from others in your field? Given an example of how that quality has contributed positively to others you have worked with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony Music Entertainment (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

I am still in the process of doing my interview, but right now, the first thing I need to do is my video interview through Sparkhire. I haven't finished it yet, but when I do, I'll update this, but I don't think it will be too tough.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position?-> example
  • What are your strengths in this position?

Sony Music Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony Music Entertainment

Interview

One month later I got a video interview and then a response a week later. Process was slow but there is an email response for each step. The video interview is 6 questions and unlimited amount of attempts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sony Music Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Sony Music Entertainment

Interview

The process starts with an application and then if they want to move forward you do a one way interview and wait for them to contact you. It is over an online site and there were three questions .

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sony Music Entertainment (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a virtual one way interview where I was given 3 questions and had to record my answers. I had an unlimited time limit which was helpful. Each question was given 30 seconds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sony Music Entertainment

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sony Music Entertainment in Apr 2021

Interview

super quick and great - had 2 interviews and got an offer. Unfortunately, the offer was much lower than anticipated and they were not willing to negotiate - but the interviews themselves were great.

Interview Questions
  • mainly discussed past experiences and desire to for the position as well as why I was looking to leave current position

Sony Music Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony Music Entertainment in Apr 2021

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter. A very basic interview talking about my experience and asking specific questions regarding the job posting. Second interview was with 2 members on the marketing team just talking about my experience. It was very casual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 233 Interviews