Soothe Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Soothe Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Soothe Inc.

2.0

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Soothe Inc. in February 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was not the most professional. When we were supposed to have our interview she did not answer and failed to tell me that she needed to reschedule. Once we finally had our initial call she told me that I was hired. She kept sending me the wrong link for onboarding, but was rude when I tried to ask her questions since the link was not working. The day we were supposed to have our video call, I emailed her requesting we reschedule due to a conflict. The email was not giving me the option to reschedule. She never got back to me. The next day she emailed me as if we were still having the call. I emailed her back letting her know I contacted her the day before to reschedule. Right after that I received an email that she was no longer moving forward with my application. This was AFTER I was already offered the job. I called and emailed her to clarify the miscommunication but she never got back to me. She was very unprofessional! This is what Soothe has representing their company. Disappointing!

Massage Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soothe Inc..

Interview

A month after starting my application and being told they are not hiring in my area, I received an email requesting that I finish my application. "Great" I think, "They must have opened up service in my area!" First I must upload my massage license, driver's license, and insurance. I am not currently massaging so do not have insurance but decide to get some since I'm thinking this position is likely to work out considering my experience and skills. $200. Then I must upload a picture of my set up table with linens, a speaker, table bag, extra bag for carrying other miscellaneous things, professional lotion, pillows, bolster, face cradle and massage chair. This requires me to haul my table out of the attic (like I said, I had just moved and had not started massaging yet) buy new linens and lotion, get a bluetooth speaker and purchase another table carry case as my old one was lost in the move $300. Now I must complete a video interview where they provide the questions and you record your answers via video - one must be professionally dressed it says as this is an interview. Okay, do my hair, full make up, set up my webcam and microphone and record. At this point, I'm thinking, there's no way they'd have me be jumping through so many hoops unless it's likely I will be hired - barring me messing something up, of course. Well, a few minutes after I submit my interview they send me an email stating that LO AND BEHOLD they aren't hiring in my area! Why would they make me do that work? Why did that email requesting I finish my application come through? Why am I the idiot who went and spent $500 getting ready for a non existent job? I don't know but I will tell you I am not inclined to get back with them if they contact me again. I hear Zeel is hiring!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with the Soothe platform? How do you conduct a verbal intake? What availability will you have?   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Interview

Over the phone at first
    Then you come in for follow interviews. You get lied to with a false welcoming, this will be your only pleasant experience with HR. Otherwise you will wonder why the company wastes their time

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Soothe Inc..

Interview

Practical exam and credential check. Asked for copy of my liscence, insurance, modalities I am trained in. They also assessed if I had the proper equipment, such as, table, clean sheets, lotion, oil, blanket, techniques demonstration,years experience and people skills

User Acquisition Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soothe Inc. (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

A great friendly environment to interview in. The interviewers are easy to talk to and very open. Quick office tour, then met with possible peers and managers to talk over the job role. Overall a great process.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my relative experience. Any questions I had about the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Soothe Inc. (Huntington Beach, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Started with a 20 min phone interview followed the next day by a more in depth interview and a 60 min practice. Position was offered and setup took another half hour.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soothe Inc. (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Met in San Francisco had to bring table to do a massage in their office, went over resume and paperwork , performed a massage on manager. Was hired took photo got tee shirt.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soothe Inc. (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

there was a phone screening at first, it lasted about 30 mins. Then they sent me a 24-hour take home "exam", asking me to analyse the raw data and write a report. They called me as soon as I applied and the whole process went very fast.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Soothe Inc. (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an easy process. The recruiter was personable and easy to talk to. They asked the basic interview questions and I did a 20 minute massage on one of the therapists. I was offered the job and they lead me through the process of downloading the app and getting set up to start taking outcalls.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soothe Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a very casual interview with a slide show of talking points. We stopped to do a clinical in the office and then was offered the job and went over paperwork. Very nice experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's a flat base pay of 1 dollar per minute of service plus an additional $10 each after the 10th massage if you keep your rating above 4.3.