Sophos Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Sophos

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 127 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sophos (India)

Interview

Overall it was a negative experience.. waited at the office for 20 min.. two people came and just completed the interview in 10 min.. not a good experience at all..

Interview Questions
  • 3 way hand shake
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sophos (United Kingdom) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interview process was simple and they sent out emails immediately about dates and times. First part was a telephone interview. Once competed you are invited to a virtual assessment centre. You were given 4 different tasks to do and the final one was to do a presentation with a group. then two days later receive a final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sophos (Bangalore) in Nov 2020

Interview

Had 6 rounds in total. 5 technical and one HR round. I cleared all the rounds and the HR called me and offered the numbers. After that there has been no calls at all. When I call the HR, he cuts my call. Looks like they might have got another candidate. But they should at least have the decency to update me about the status. I spent more than a month interviewing with them. They don't care about the effort the candidate has put in and talk about ethics and what not during the interview process

Interview Questions
Sophos
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Sophos (Carmel, IN) in Nov 2020

Interview

4 rounds in total. My recruiter was very slow and unprofessional. The recruiter originally reached out to me in August 2020, but the pay range was over 40% below market for Carmel, IN. I politely declined and stayed at my current role. Fast forward to early November. I noticed they were hiring seasoned professionals and brand new graduates out of cyber security Boot Camp‘s for the same position. I reached to a different recruiter I found on LinkedIn, but he reverted me back to the recruiter I interacted with in August. Only now mentions they have 3 tiers for the Threat Analyst role. I agreed I’d take a 20% pay cut as a current SOC Analyst II to be a “Senior Threat Analyst” at Sophos The first interview was behavioral-based questions as expected. They then scheduled the second interview 12 days later. It was just another behavioral-based questions with another Threat Analyst. The third interview was more of just me explaining my current role and what I do on a day-to-day basis, no technical questions were asked. The fourth interview, I was told they would be giving me some information and then me sharing my screen and showing them how I go about reacting to alerts in real-time. Before they could even schedule the fourth interview, I already accepted another offer at another company. Mainly, due to the fact that there was almost two weeks between each interview. Every interview I was just given a short notice to accept and had a hard 30 minute time hack for each one, you just felt like a number. The same job posting has been up all year, which indicates they have a high turnover rate due to the panama schedule and low pay.

Interview Questions
Sophos
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sophos (India)

Interview

The interview process was scheduled and completed quickly. However, i believe that it could have been planned a little better. Their preferred mode of communication was always via phone calls. Typically missed calls are followed up with mails or messages if needed. But received no such follow up mails on a few occasions i missed their calls. However, the scheduling team was prompt with their reminders before a scheduled interview, which I thought was a nice touch.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural based questions were asked
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sophos (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

I took Interviews recently with Sophos . My 1st Technical Interview was scheduled and I was waiting for the Interviewer to join but he didn't join. I just wasted my time there and also I didn't got any call from HR also. After 1 week later they called me and asked to reschedule and finally the interview happened. Not it took 10 days and 2 follow ups to get response from HR for the feedback. They scheduled 2nd round and it's been 15 days . I asked them twice for feedback but no response. Complete waste of time. Very bad process. The questions were easy and 2nd roud was more easy than first. Please don't waste your time here.

Interview Questions
Sophos
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sophos (United Kingdom)

Interview

on site assessment day, with group exercise, individual testing exercise, whiteboard exercise. lunch provided, on site assessment day, with group exercise, individual testing exercise, whiteboard exercise. lunch provided on site assessment day, with group exercise, individual testing exercise, whiteboard exercise. lunch provided

Interview Questions
Sophos
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sophos (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Aug 2020

Interview

Worst Interview Experience. This is about (2nd round ) which was taken by a girl from Gurgaon office . I am not able to understand how such big companies have hired such kind of (unskilled ) employees in their company. - In Entire 1 hr interview she has asked me only 2 questions Test cases on google Homepage & Test cases on File upload . - I gave almost all valid scenarios but I think she was having her lunch and was not interested in listening test cases also . - I had applied for an Automation Tester position and that girl didn’t ask a single question on Automation might be she doesn’t not know “J” of java . Request to hiring managers/ leads please assign some skilled person for taking interview else It will be wastage of time for everyone and please review your employees quality also .

Interview Questions
Sophos
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sophos (United States)

Interview

Total waste of time - job advertised as 100% remote, but it is not. I applied to an opening at Sophos, as I am currently looking for a 100% remote design position. As soon as I got on the phone, the recruiter started asking about whether or not I'd be willing to work out of the office post-COVID. Despite several attempts to tell him that I was not interested, he still kept trying to convince me. Additionally, the recruiter indicated that he would look into whether or not the job could be 100% remote and promised to get back to me, yet I've heard nothing.

Interview Questions
Sophos
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sophos (Ottawa, ON) in Jul 2020

Interview

I had two interviews in two weeks and then got no reply for next process even after mailing everyone got no response. if they hired anyone else atleast tell other candidates about rejection. Had so unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions
  • where do u see yourself in 5 years in company? what are important aspects you need to focus on in providing service to customers?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 127