South Seattle Community College Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2013

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Seattle Community College

South Seattle Community College

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at South Seattle Community College (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2010

Interview

Skilled, diverse, panel-directors to coordinators. Great place to work. This was a first interview-then two finalists. SSCC clearly puts a lot of energy into compiling panels and developing interview questions. Culture is mission driven and seems to be integrated across disciplines. For future candidates-be sure to know the tagline of the college (start here, go anywhere) and pay attention to the information on the website, including mission, audience and branding.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle conflict in the workplace
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

South Seattle Community College

Anonymous Employee in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at South Seattle Community College (West Seattle, WA) in Aug 2009

Interview

Got foot in the door because of a friend who taught there -I had my application online with them for a year before this. They needed an extra instructor ASAP to fill 2 fall classes. Interview was with the dean of the college and a member of the senior faculty staff. They looked at past syllabuses, asked course questions, and course design questions.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question was what you would do if a student was violent in class. I was worried that this might be a campus problem, but so far it has not been.
Be the first to find this interview helpful