Southeastern Orthopedic Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southeastern Orthopedic Center

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southeastern Orthopedic Center (Savannah, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

I obtained the interview via a staffing agency. The staffing agency hinted that their client had hired individuals for perm. positions after the 90 days required by the temp. agency. I was called on a Friday by the staffing agency to interview for the position on a Monday. I went to the interview and spoke with the HR Manager. She was very nice and immediately spoke about benefits. She then walked me to the Director of Operations. He was distant, but informative. He again went over benefits, stated that I would work for the agency for 90 days and work for Southeastern Orthopedic Center as a probationary employee for 90 days. He then went into the day to day operations of the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was really no negotiating because the agency handled that part. When considering this offer, please take it with a grain of salt.

EMR Trainder Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southeastern Orthopedic Center in June 2010.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and recruiter found this position.

Interview Questions