Southern Ohio Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Ohio Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern Ohio Medical Center

Mlt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Ohio Medical Center (Portsmouth, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Group interview (Peer), not very serious. Normal questions, nice ppl. The first will be with HR, next will be with a set of employees selected to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

• I can remember the questions specially   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Physician Services Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern Ohio Medical Center (Portsmouth, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR dept. 1 day after applying online. They set me up for a phone interview the following week. While some of the questions were expected, others were not, such as what is my worst quality.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern Ohio Medical Center in April 2010.

Interview

This was a screening interview and required a review of my background [based on the online resume I filled out]. Asked details as what my responsibilities were and why I left that employer. Additionally, asked why I was in the job search mode. They also asked specific questions regarding how I manage my staff and background in construction.

Interview Questions

• They asked specifics on why I left all my past employers [listed on my application].   1 Answer