Southwest General Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest General Hospital

RN ICU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southwest General Hospital (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

This was an exit interview that I was contacted about. It was from a company outside of SWG but I assume contracted by them. I told the truth to the best of my ability.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Southwest General Hospital.

Interview

Interviewed by head nurse and other staff nurses

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southwest General Hospital.

Interview

Very laid back and mostly lies on management part. They could care less about you rotating weekends, its all about what they need. Nurse-patient ratio is a lie.1:7, sometimes 1:6 with the threat of 1:7. Management won't leave the desk to left a hand.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southwest General Hospital (San Antonio, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

a joke really. i asked more questions of them then they did of me! they just explained how the unit worked and what was expected of me and my role.

Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Southwest General Hospital (Middleburg Heights, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

They just asked about my work experience and why I think I would be a good fit. They went over the job requirements. Benefit package. Call of requirements. The territory that they cover. The uniform requirements. They also asked if I would be willing to travel. They asked why I decided to become a nurse.

Interview Questions

• Where do u see yourself in 5 yrs   1 Answer

Nursing Relations Interview

Interview

I answered an ad from an on-line Personnel company. Everyone was polite and friendly except for one person who was disappointed that his buddy was not not hired to fill the position. I was hired that same day and started the following Monday. I wasn't given any training and had to learn to do the job day by day and often from mistakes I'd made.

Interview Questions

• There really were no unexpected questions, in fact most were the same boring things such as "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" It's a question that tells the employer or HR person absolutely nothing worthwhile. No one knows where they'll be in 3 years much less in 5!   Answer Question