Southwestern Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southwestern Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at Southwestern Energy

2.9

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Southwestern Energy.

Interview

Very casual, two employees interviewed me. I tend to draw the conversation to why my character is my strongest attribute and work my resume into the conversation. There were a few questions related to experiences where my leadership abilities were tested.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to overcome an internal conflict on a team.   Answer Question

HR Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwestern Energy.

Interview

Initial over the phone interview and was called about a week later to schedule in-person interview. The in-person interview lasted about 2 1/2 hours and consisted of 1 virtual interview and 2-3 person panel interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southwestern Energy.

Interview

The interview starting with regular conversation with two interviewers. Then, they started reviewing my resume and asking questions about it. After going over my resume, they asked a couple behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you struggled to work as a team and how did you fix that?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southwestern Energy (State College, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

interview was very short and with little detail as they seemed to already have an opinion of who they wanted, first there is hr specific questions that they write down, then there is questions they have about your resume

Various Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

Company does not have the professional courtesy to communicate with candidates. Been waiting for reply after numerous emails. They just leave you hanging out there. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! many more solid and secure companies out there to work for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southwestern Energy in October 2018.

Interview

Go through two rounds of interviews, one is usually at the university (if still attending college) and if you go into the second round you are interviewed by three managers at their location; one of the best interviewing process I've come across!

Interview Questions

• Ask about things on your resume and you're expected to go into a little more detail about what exactly you did.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Southwestern Energy.

Interview

Applied through university relations. Whole process took less than a week. Interview was geared towards behavioral questions, not very technical, probably because they knew that the students applying did not have direct experience yet. Positive experience overall

Rotational Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southwestern Energy (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2018.

Interview

On campus interview, more like a conversation than interview. Very friendly and not intimidating. All of the recruiters were very nice and helpful with the interview process and made it easy to speak to everyone!

Interview Questions

• What do you hope you accomplish by the time you retire?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Southwestern Energy (Houston, TX).

Interview

On Campus Interview Where recruiters had spoken to us previous. Interviewers were very nice and friendly, Definitely not a difficult interview. Good people and company. I would recommend anyone interested in the industry to interview with them if they have the opportunity.

Land Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southwestern Energy (Norman, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

Laid back with very sociable and inviting recruiters. Background, resume, then some behavior questions. They are looking to see if you fit within the culture and that you have basic industry knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How would you allocate your time with projects with short, medium, and long deadlines   1 Answer