Space-O Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Space-O Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Space-O Technologies

3.3

IOS Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Space-O Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

Mostly related to oops and some basic swift question like Delegates, Restful API's, Class, Struct
    and about Auto layout. Some Questions related to SQlite. Some questions on Auto layouts and constraints.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Space-O Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Space O Tour, then we need to sign the form whether we are agreeing for 1.5 yrs bond agreement in which we must specify atleast two Professional references. Then after 5 to 10 minutes our technical basics are checked in technical round. If we pass it, then HR round is conducted.

Interview Questions

• SQL queries: Find second highest and third highest salaries from employee table.
      Select Distinct and Order By and all basics of programming.   1 Answer

Web/Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Space-O Technologies in April 2018.

Interview

First round of interview with hr & technical round with head of design .
    After two day I got call for practical round.
    I have completed practical.
    After practical they finalized me for CEO meeting .
     After CEO meeting. They told me I have poor skills so my selection put on hold.

Interview Questions

• what is resolution for laptop for target media query.   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Space-O Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The 1st that i like is the tour that they will give you of company with details of all places.(SPACE-O TOUR)

It consist of two parts:
    1: Written Test:: It have some apti question and technical logic questions based on opps
    2. Face to Face Interview : From basic C to android detail interview with some Aptitude questions and some HR Questions,

Interview Questions

• Q. How Long you will be in this company?
      Q. Will you able to work overtime?   1 Answer

Senior Android Developer Interview

Interview

gave interview before 1.5 years ago (at that time my total experience was 2.5 years), First they give the paper to fill all the details required by company, I filled all that which includes information of bond (1.5 years) and policy (10% of your salary is deducted and given you after finished the bond)

Interview Questions

• Two person took my interview and they ask me improper question, I don't know name's of that persons, But I think they don't want to select me because I am an experience person, one of friend had also gave interview there and he also didn't selected   1 Answer

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Space-O Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

good interview, 3 rounds of interview followed by technical by tech leads then manager and then HR round for salary discussion. interview is tough for fresher level... interview will check your pressure handling level.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Space-O Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

They will have unique process to small tour of office then technical round will held and depend on the performance HR will offer the package or send it or practical round

Interview Questions

• Basic Core Java And Basic Android
      Collection