Spark Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spark Experience

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spark Experience.

Interview

Phone interview, google hangout, in-person. Interview process required a presentation and remote interviews over the phone and google hangouts. Did not interview with people directly working on UX so it seemed disjointed. Overall process could have been better and more organized.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spark Experience (Washington, DC).

Interview

In person interview prior to being screened via phone interview. Not too difficult, friendly warm and just want to get to know you better. Th emore confidence the better. SHortly after, I was notified within a week to come in and work for them

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spark Experience (Rockville, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

Met at a coffee shop for chat about background. Then had a take home programming task to complete in an hour. Was told less than 10% interviewees even knew how to get started on the programming task. Study wordpress and how to make themes. It's almost the only tool used for development.

Interview Questions

• Build a small WordPress website based on a PSD file. Take home assignment.   1 Answer