Spark Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spark Wireless (Snellville, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Recruiter call you to tell you about the position you apply for aND let u know what the company needs. We conduct a phone interview then u do a recorded interview with the computer, and then lastly you meet district manager and general manager if everything goes well. Show personally!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spark Wireless in January 2017.

Interview

I applied via indeed for the position, I heard from recruiter within a week or so of application. The recruiter did a phone interview with me and about a week later heard back about the second interview with the district manager. After the interview, they scheduled me a drug screen and background check, and a final interview with a VP.

Sale Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spark Wireless.

Interview

Informal with the manager then a sec interview with another manager , Also set down with district manager . it was nice sit down and great info about the company

Pay is not competitive

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spark Wireless (New York, NY).

Interview

Walked into a room with three people and they asked me questions about my self and they wanted me to give them an example of how I would sell some products that's it

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spark Wireless.

Interview

Just ask what your day to day life was like. interview will not be in the store by the store manager it will be by the DM or some other higher up you will get a phone call back to know if you have the job

Interview Questions

• Why Do you want to work here at T-Mobile   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spark Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

It has changed since I applied, there was a three step interview, one with store manager, then training manager, then district manager. The first two were very long interviews, the last was very brief. I was asked a lot of what if questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spark Wireless.

Interview

I was in charge of hiring for my store by the time I left. You will submit an application online, they will take a VERY long time to get back to you. You will go in for your first interview which will be very unprofessionally held at a starbucks or a business next door to the location you're trying to work at. Then you will have a second interview with a separate manager who ,if you're semi competent, will try to snipe you for their store. And if you refuse they will bad Mouth you to the manager you wanted to work for. Then you will have a meeting with the DM. If you get this far you have the job.

Interview Questions

• what is the best phone?   Answer Question
    • what would you do if a customer came in screaming at you saying you messed. up their account   Answer Question
    • what is the maximum amount of hours you could work   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes you can get an extra dollar an hour. Just pretend you aren't interested in the job. Pretend you'll turn it down because it's not enough money

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spark Wireless in August 2017.

Interview

it was good the questions they ask you are not complicated at all just go in there be yourself and act like you want it ..ask them questions to show your really interested..

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spark Wireless.

Interview

Long process, 3 interviews at all levels over an hour long, if you know your stuff it’s easy enough. It was all worth it in the end. Took awhile to get to each step

RSM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spark Wireless.

Interview

Applied online, within 2-3 days I received a call from the hiring store manager to schedule an in-person interview. Went to the interview, and had a great time! Unlike any other interview, I had ever been in. Very open, communicative, and easy to talk to. Not the overwhelming feeling of a standard "interview"

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working in a primarily commission driven pay structure?   Answer Question