Sparton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sparton (Deland, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

First pass:initial phone interview. Second phase face to face interview. Call back interview.
    Drug screening. This was on top of the screening process of Kelly Engineering Services with who I was signed up with as a contractor. They had previously checked my references and back ground data prior to initial contact.

Interview Questions

• My most difficult question centered around doing conversions (power, gain etc ) in the dB realm. My background at that time was mostly digital with heavy analog experience in High Voltage.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I came in as a contractor for 8 months than came in as a direct hire. I never ask about money and frankly I didn't care. I knew that I wanted the opportunity to work for Sparton not $xx.xx amount an hour.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sparton (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very professional & organized. Met with people from human resources, hiring manager and other department employees. Very thorough, asked many questions. Very nice, friendly and efficient receptionist. Offices on two floors cause company growing so quickly.

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sparton in June 2018.

Interview

Had initial interview that I thought went very well and was mentioned a second interview but that never happened. I was shocked since there was a strong indication that they wanted to bring me back. I also received positive feedback on a number of my responses. Got a rejection notice. Very disappointed!!

Interview Questions

• A number of questions related to my experience relative to job description were ask by which I responded with solid responses with positive feedback.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in De Land, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sparton (De Land, FL).

Interview

Interviewed with most of upper management, program managers, middle managers, supervisors and Tandy.
    It was a long process with follow up interviews and tests. Many were obviously bored and did not care. Others were very cool. One of them talked funny, wore a kilt and ate haggis during the interview. I ended up working for him.

Interview Questions

• You have a truck, right? Are you available to help me move next Saturday?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wassup

PC Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sparton (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Simple questions revolving around myself and what my goals were. Specific questions were asked about hours and such. Basic questions involving computers were asked to make sure I had some knowledge of what I was talking about. The company is not big into "grilling" you during interviews, they told me that I wasn't expected to know all the answers to the questions they were asking me.

Compliance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in De Leon Springs, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sparton (De Leon Springs, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Panel interview of five people. Very detailed and thorough.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions that asked for examples with each answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

They exceeded my offer and said they wanted me to stay with the company as opposed to moving on when I got a better offer.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sparton in January 2015.

Interview

Thorough, open, logical, and comfortable. Professional environment, with professional people, the process is standard with no concerns or complaints. Just be yourself and provide real life experiences of your work and the best will happen.

Interview Questions

• skill and personality based, to fit with the team   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sparton in October 2010.

Interview

Contract employee interview, then phone interview with two managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. Offer from Contractor was fair, with the promise the company would pay more if they hire you outright. Turns out they pay less with no negotiating.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sparton.

Interview

Initial contact by phone, followed up by a phone interview by entire work group. Within one week, offer made and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sparton (Deland, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for the role on Monster.com through a staffing agency, AppleOne. I had a phone screen with AppleOne, and then with HR manager at Sparton. I was brought onsite to at Sparton to meet the HR manger and several members of the management staff. The experience was professional and very informative.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Sparton that another candidate can not?   Answer Question