Spectranetics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spectranetics Interview Questions

2.9

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Spectranetics (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Lack of direction, not sure they knew what they wanted. Several stops and starts as if they had trouble making a decision. The process was lengthy first the application, then a note for question screening to respond to, followed by a phone screening, followed by a one in person interview followed by a half day of multiple 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Used the Star Method, Situation, Task, Action, Results.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Interview

It was a video interview with four of five questions. They were standard behavioral questions, and I was able to read each question, allowed about a minute to think of how to answer the question, and then my answer was recorded.

Interview Questions

• In 1 minute, please explain why you should be hired as an intern for Spectranetics(don't remember exact wording, but it was basically an elevator pitch).   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectranetics (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

This was an initial timed video interview, with 5-6 questions. An initial prompt was provided with a timer (30s-1.5min) to think of a response before the response video would automatically start recording. You were given the opportunity to start your response before the prompt timer expired. On average, a minute and a half was provided for the recorded response.

Interview Questions

• Explain your background chronologically, including reasons for choosing your field, areas of education, and any other experiences you think are relevant to this position.   Answer Question

Supplier Development Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Preliminary email correspondence, followed by a phone interview with the potential direct supervisor. Spent 5 hours on company site interviewing with 5 different people (3 managers, 1 potential coworker, 1 other guy)

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spectranetics (Kansas City, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, two face to face meetings with managers and final interview at HQ. All meetings were conversational. Management was helpful to answer any questions and also did a nice job balencing typical interview questions with interstering conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of in your career   1 Answer

Contracts & Pricing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spectranetics (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, Phone Interview with Recruiter and Hiring Manager, Skype-type interview with Hiring Manager, "Discussion" with Sr HR Recruiter, In-Person Interview in Colorado Springs. All over course of 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe the ideal candidate for a role within your team.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Spectranetics (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I was contacted by phone and then another phone interview with the department manager. I had to reschedule he call three times and was told to call at a specific time. I called and got a voice mail then received a call. Interviewer was tired which I can understand. I don't feel I was able to get to my qualifications

Interview Questions

• Start from the beginning of your resume and tell me about your military experience.   Answer Question
    • I was called on a Friday about a Friday interview. Bad choice.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spectranetics (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

First Interview- Where they see if you are a good fit for the team. A couple of managers met with me and were kind enough to let me see their operations through the window. These managers had, what I considered, the proper backgrounds for their job from what they shared and knew what they needed in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Typical - A project you are proud of, folks who you do not get along with, basic Q's for a first non-technical interview. The questions were fine and the folks asking were nice. They had some challenges but since I was told the interview was non-technical I didn't offer any responses to their challenges even though I had experience with automating manual processes which was their challenge and with material sciences, as well.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectranetics (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

The interview was 4 tiers. Two interviews by phone, one familiarization event with dinner, presentation, and time "in the field," and a final one in Colorado Springs at their corporate HQ.

Over the phone, they seemed friendly, approachable, and professional. In person, they were disorganized, elitist, and deceptive.

The final interview will be a half day with back to back interviews. The first one was all of us in one room with rapid fire questions being asked. Questions may put you on the spot like "why are you better than him?" (with the other applicant in the room that you met an hour ago) The questions during the other interviews were the typical ones you'd expect about your experience and sales.

Overall, Id say look elsewhere. Their salary up front looks good, but their base is lower than other companies out there. Additionally, they seemed to throw money around pretty loosely. I didnt get the impression that their expenses were managed well and that may effect the long term longevity of the company as competing companies edge in on the market.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales?

Tell me a bit about yourself.

Tell me about a time when you had to overcome an obstacle.

etc etc   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spectranetics (Maple Grove, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was set for 6 hours. Lunch was included. Sat in conference room for an hour without anyone from the company joining me which was odd. Interview questions were typical and easy/moderate in nature. Poor follow-up after interview by Talent Acquisition Recruiter on status of the job. Very disappointed with the follow-up from the recruiter when inquiries made multiple times. Very inconsiderate after giving an entire day of my time.

Interview Questions

• STAR method used. Know processes that have worked and not worked and be able to explain thoroughly. Strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question