Sperry Drilling Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sperry Drilling Services Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sperry Drilling Services

Directional Driller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baku (Azerbaijan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sperry Drilling Services (Baku (Azerbaijan)) in September 2012.

Interview

There were Field Operation Development Program when i been offered to this job.The total process was in 4 parts.First they have checked educational knowledge such as mechanical mathematical and language knowledge.After passing this step they asked to come for HR interview, which held with HR and the program coach.After successfully passing this step they invited Foundation day which we need to prepare presentation with any topic.I have prepared about drilling and after 2 weeks they called be to Sperry Department for technical Interview.

Interview Questions

M\LWD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sperry Drilling Services (Khobar (Saudi Arabia)) in December 2011.

Interview

Apply on Halliburton site. Receive a call for a test about physics, mathematics and questions for smart people. Then interview about general life and last presenting a topic about Halliburton on front of some mangers. This process is for KSA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.