Spire Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spire Consulting Group

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spire Consulting Group (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

on-line questionnaire, phone screen, followed by 1 hour in person. the initial application reply took 2 weeks, then rapidly followed by an on-line questionnaire, phone screen and in person. The overall experience is positive and professional.

Interview Questions

• examples of projects worked on   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spire Consulting Group (Austin, TX).

Interview

The recruitment process at Spire involves multiple interviews with almost every employee at the firm. There are both, technical and personal interviews. On the last stage of the process, there is a passion presentation where you need to share with the whole company something you are passionate for.

Interview Questions

• There is a case study about a project with delays and disruptions   Answer Question

Construction Engineering Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spire Consulting Group (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview (about 30 mins) followed by face to face for about 2 hours. Formal atmosphere but you will be made very welcome. Interview is not very technical though project controls questions can be asked. The emphasis is on finding people with the right attitude rather than the right knowledge as they will train you well.

Interview Questions

• How do you work when faced with multiple projects? How do you prioritize? What is Progress Override in CPM scheduling? What are your personal core values? What are Spire's core values?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spire Consulting Group in September 2011.

Interview

The job offer was as an entry level consultant. The first round is scenario based questions that was need to be answered within 2 hours. These questions are business cases that require candidate to analyze a few data set and suggest the best solution to prospective clients. Other questions include data analysis and reviews of data sets. If you succeed, then the next step would be an interview with the director of the company.