Spirit AeroSystems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 126 of over 126 interviews

In Person7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Spirit AeroSystems

Application

I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems

Interview

Lengthy two month paper work heavy process with little communication for long periods of time. Questions in the face to face interview ultimately had little to do with actual job functions.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember it was not good
    Answer Question

Spirit AeroSystems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems

Interview

The interview mostly involved questions testing how you would fit within an IT team. They asked what of a few projects would interest you to work on. I didn't have any technical interview even though I was going to be a part of the development team. Overall very relaxed and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spirit AeroSystems

Application

I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems

Interview

The managers asked me questions. I answered said questions. Very professional but comfortable. The whole process was standard interview process as most aviation companies are.the quality team at spirit is a remarkable team and I am glad I have been a part of it.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be quality control?

Spirit AeroSystems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems in Dec 2020

Interview

3-4 weeks. Contacted 1 week after application for interview with hiring manager. Basic interview, very relaxed, they took time to explain the position in detail. Took 2 weeks for an offer afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS) in Dec 2020

Interview

All the questions were non technical in nature. They were geared towards past jobs situations. I was asked to give an example of a past failure or success. I was also asked if I have ever had to give bad news to someone before. Questions of that nature

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to give an example of a past failure or success.

Spirit AeroSystems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems

Interview

It was a short, half hour phone interview. Several behavioral and situation based questions. The interview was conducted by highly experienced engineering managers. They were nice people and so professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, your strength, weaknesses, A time where you worked well in a team.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS)

Interview

They use SMART technique. They're very friendly. Two to three people will be there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Prestwick, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Prestwick, Scotland, Scotland) in May 2019

Interview

Took around 30 minutes to pass security and wait to be called, once in the interviewers were friendly. The interview felt relatively informal and I wasn't under too much pressure compared to other places which allowed me to be more clear and concise with my answers.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS) in May 2019

Interview

I applied because it seemed like an entry level position. Their recruiter emailed me within 1-2 days but I did not think i was a good fit since i did not have experience with most of their technologies, mainly database. Then the recruiter text messaged me urging me to contact her and fill out a questionnaire. We had a general interview where she thought i would be a good fit, due to my internship experience but then i never heard back from them even though she said they would send me an email if their team did not choose to interview me. It seemed unprofessional of her to make me think I had a great chance when it was not the case.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kinston, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Kinston, NC) in May 2019

Interview

I really were impressed a plant tour for creating composite parts and actuating equipment to make an intermediate and final assembly of fuselage A350 mid section. Then I've been interviewed by Lead of Stress Sustaining team and Director of Division.

Interview Questions
  • How you can describe your career grow?
  • What is your most strong skills ? Please explain on any examples from your experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 126 Interviews