Spirit AeroSystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spirit AeroSystems

2.6

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS) in July 2015.

Interview

Initially, there was a telephonic interview, Several weeks later I had an in-person interview which consisted of two parts. The first part included a 3-member panel interview and the second part was a longer interview with the Vice President of the division.

Interview Questions

• A preliminary question posed was for me to tell me more about myself and how was I qualified for the position.   1 Answer

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS) in February 2014.

Interview

Not very difficult. Overall, it felt more like a "get-to-know-you" conversation. They asked many behavioral questions. Not so many "closed" ended questions. They did not ask multiple strength or weakness questions, but rather stuck to one and expected a long description.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were under pressure and how did you manage to deal with that customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated and got a slight bump in salary.

Ndt Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems.

Interview

Applied one day and about 14 days later was called for an interview. Interview went okay, the questions were common, and there was two people. They were both very nice. This was my first "real" interview and I think they could tell and seemed very understanding. The interview lasted 45 minutes and toward the end the level 3 asked me some questions about NDT theory. Will update if I receive an offer. They said it can take up to 30 days with background checks.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths and weaknesses?   2 Answers
    • What do you think your current boss would say your strengths and weaknesses are?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What can you offer Spirit that others cannot?   1 Answer

Inspection Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Went to a job fair. Very long lines, high demand. Went through several steps. Make sure if you get an offer to see if they will counter offer a higher wage. I wish I would have. They always lowball.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems.

Interview

Met at college career fair, next was phone interview. it was a typical phone interview, just needed to sit down and prepare for it. nothing crazy, just a simple phone call. thats it

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a a screaming baby if it fell through the roof   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems in February 2014.

Interview

The overall interview process was rather simple. I applied for the position online on the website and contacted the recruiter via email. I sent the recruiter my resume as well as submitted one during the online application. The recruiter requested to set up an interview and after that I received 2 over the phone interviews.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems.

Interview

The interview lasted maybe like 20 minutes. They asked quite a bit of questions. They were really nice. They told me they would call me at a certain time and they called right on time. They asked mostly situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time a time when you encountered a difficult situation and how you handled it."   Answer Question

Capacity Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was really swift and quick. I got an email to schedule a phone interview. Got the call at the exact time. It went OK, not too great. Seems like the interviewer was just asking questions from a checklist and had no idea about the job function. Anyway, i got another email few days later for a Face to Face interview which was pretty surprising to me. Went for the in person interview. It went great. The interviewer was really friendly and gave me a very positive feedback about getting hired. Told me will get a decision with in a week. But exactly after a week got the declined letter.

Capacity Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS) in October 2017.

Interview

applied online. received phone call (out of state) from recruiter within a week who scheduled a in-person interview same week. interviewed well & was called by recruiter following interview & offered position. background check & drugscreen scheduled withing a week. then gave current employer 2 weeks notice.

Interview Questions

• describe project you were involved with.   2 Answers

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and within 24 hours was invited for phone screen. Phone screen was non-technical, mostly verifying information on resume, current compensation and desired compensation.
     Next step was the on-site interview with hiring manager and another manager. Questions were asked expecting SAR response on topics such as CI, RCCA, technical specs and project management.

Interview Questions

• Describe a continuous improvement project. What was your role? Please provide content in SAR format.   1 Answer