Sportsman's Guide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sportsman's Guide Interview Questions

2.4

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsman's Guide (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted around 15 minutes. Interviewer stumbled through questions. She seemed very unprepared to be asking questions. Could not answer the questions that I had about the role following the interview. Would answer all my questions with "I don't know the answer to that question, I will have to have the marketing manager follow up with you on that."

Interview Questions

• What type of marketing campaigns have you been involved in?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sportsman's Guide (Mendota Heights, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume and materials and set-up an in-person interview in Saint Paul area. Met with the interviewer for quite a long time, then never heard back, which was rather disappointing, given how long and involved the interview was. I had done company research, had a portfolio that we reviewed, all the right stuff.

Interview Questions

• Background, experience, details of performance on last job, and previous jobs. My likes, dislikes, achievements.   1 Answer

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sportsman's Guide (Saint Paul, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

First interview is via phone. Second interview is in person with 2 or more team members. Third interview is with management. They were unable to make a decision for this position for months. No follow-up was done by the company to let applicants know if a decision was ever made.

Call Center Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview was a complete joke. The person asking the questions could barely speak English and didn't have a firm grasp on the position.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an irate customer   1 Answer

the pay was to low and 2nd shift was not doable

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sportsman's Guide (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy to get through. There weren't really any difficult questions or real experience needed in order to do the job. I dressed casual for the interview and answered all of the questions with little effort. Walked around the building to get an understanding of the different facilities and departments

Interview Questions

• Is this your first customer service job?   1 Answer

Sportsmans Guide Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sportsman's Guide (South Saint Paul, MN) in December 2008.

Interview

The interview is pretty relaxed, do not overdress. Try to be youself and be positive. They are not too picky who they choose as employees. Try not to overdue it with this company and be overly impressive.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time you had in issue with an coworker. What did you do to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation