Cover image for Spotware

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Spotware Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spotware

Anonymous Employee in Limassol, Limassol

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spotware (Limassol, Limassol) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview experience was really nice. The process was clear and managed well. All expectations were met. The HR team is very pleasant and supportive. It was one elf the most human-centric interviews in my experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are me expectations on the new role and new team?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limassol, Limassol

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spotware (Limassol, Limassol) in Aug 2017

Interview

1) Online Javascript Quiz that takes about 30 minutes 2) Face to face interview with a group of people - developers and team lead 3) The offline coding task that you can do in 2 weeks time

Interview Questions
  • A simple quiz related to n log n time. We mostly code together - do a quiz on JS scopes and after implementation of standard functions is JS. Git - rebase vs merge
1 person found this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

457.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Spotware~738738
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Episkopi, Limassol

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Spotware (Episkopi, Limassol) in Feb 2017

Interview

- HR interview. Standardly - First Tech interview. Common question about technologies and experience - Home assingment. Develop simple app - Second Tech Interview. More deep discussion about developed app, application architecture and design, patterns and etc. - Helping with relocation.

Interview Questions
  • What patterns, design principles, programming methodologies do you know?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Spotware (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview itself was OK, but HR manager is awful. After an interview I was told that HR manager would reach me out and inform about final decision, but there was no answer.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about complexity of inserting in list and dictionary
Be the first to find this interview helpful