Spring Grove Hospital Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spring Grove Hospital Center

Environmental Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Catonsville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Grove Hospital Center (Catonsville, MD) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. It was a one on one interview and the questions were mainly about my availability. After the 30 minutes interview I had to get a PPD. Next I was told to come back within 3 days to get checked.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work 7am- 3:30 pm?   1 Answer

Office Secretary/Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Catonsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Spring Grove Hospital Center (Catonsville, MD).

Interview

Applied online at least 3 months prior to receiving the invitation to interview. This is the typical time-frame for a state position. As is required, there was a panel of 3 people. Most of the questions were the expected ones. Other questions were situation/behavior based and a few concerning technology use. Immediately following the interview, you have to find the Administration building and take the typing test and meet the minimum WPM set. Then you are sent on your way to await their decision. If you are hired, you will have to have a background check/fingerprinting done by the SGHC police dept. and a physical done by the SGHC clinic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation is a form provided to you as you wait for the interview to begin. The form does not get explained to you, unless you ask, and it must be completed before you leave. You must have knowledge of the pay scale and steps to know what to (reasonably) ask for. If you fill it out wrong, and you get what you get, THATS IT. There are no further negotiations or advancements on the horizon.