Spring Hill College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Hill College Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spring Hill College

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spring Hill College (Mobile, AL).

Interview

They flew me in and I stayed in a local hotel. The next morning I was shuttled from interview to interview. The provost at the time peppered me with lots of questions about the Jesuit mission. Having grown up Catholic (but now atheist), I knew how to say what she wanted to hear. From my conversations with other faculty, many have done exactly the same.

Interview Questions

• How do you understand the Jesuit mission?   1 Answer

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spring Hill College (Mobile, AL).

Interview

On-campus interview process made for a very full day -- met with lots of people, including search committee, provost and president -- taught a class for observers -- met with students -- lots of people assessed me

Interview Questions

• A lot of mission-related questions   1 Answer

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Hill College (Mobile, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

At first you sit one on one for an interview with the Vice President of Enrollment Services who oversees the Admissions and Financial Aid offices, then there is a group style presentation on any topic of your choosing that you give to the admissions team, and then a three person leadership team interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you juggle multiple jobs/tasks? What motivates you? How do you handle the grind?   Answer Question

Area Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spring Hill College (Mobile, AL) in December 2009.

Interview

On par with Higher Education interviewing practices at other institutions. Involves an all-day interview with multiple groups ranging from students to the Dean of Students. The questions are generally geared toward what would be typically expected. Students are very focused on community and how you will fit into theirs. Challenging questions involve the school mission statement and Ignation Spirituality.

Interview Questions

• Not a question, but the presentation to other Higher Ed professional is a challenge in that it can be very nerve racking and can make or break your chances.   Answer Question