Sprinkles Cupcakes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sprinkles Cupcakes

2.0

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprinkles Cupcakes (Beverly Hills, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I sent in my resume and cover letter through a Craigslist post. The HR person had a phone interview with me and if she thought you were a good candidate there was an in-person interview with HR and/or the general manager. After the in-person interview there was a 2 hour trial day to see if you worked well with others and got the jist of working in the front of the house.

Interview Questions

• There were a few math questions, who is the Vice President, capitals of states, etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprinkles Cupcakes (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Emailed the GM of the store with my resume. We scheduled an interview for the following week and interviewed at the store. Interview was easy, felt like a regular conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sprinkles Cupcakes (Des Plaines, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

It was't very hard to apply for this job, I got a reply about having the job in about two weeks, which was one of the fastest replies I have ever gotten.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been baking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprinkles Cupcakes (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I applied online, then a week later I got a call for an interview. During the call the manager asked about my availability & why sprinkles. My interview was scheduled for the next day.

Interview Questions

• What was a favorite job you had and why did you like it ?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with someone you don’t get along with ?   Answer Question
    • For the most part it was pretty straight forward questions read off a list.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinkles Cupcakes (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I arrived 5 minutes early, I was informed the person I was supposed to be interviewed by was on her vacation - so I was interviewed by another team member. We sat outside, she asked me several questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a job I liked a lot and what was it about that I like so much.   Answer Question
    • The position requires you to be available to work BOTH a 4am and/or 5am shift, are you able to do so?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprinkles Cupcakes (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Fairly quick and easy interview. There was a personality profile paper to fill out which had some interesting questions like to name states and their capital cities. The entire thing took a few days between applying and being interviewed. Offered a position but I didn't like the hours, they told me they had other positions open but not baking. I told them no.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength?   1 Answer

I didn't like the hours that were offered. Did not fit with my schedule.

Bakery Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinkles Cupcakes.

Interview

It was a very short interview, about 10-15 minutes. The manager simply asked the questions straight from the paper he was looking at and wrote down my answers and that was about it. Very awkward and not personal at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had outstanding customer service   Answer Question

Bakery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinkles Cupcakes (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process went smoothly and was extremely easy. The questions were typical questions you get asked during jobs dealing with customer service. Make sure you mention your passion for delivering exceptional customer service and following the sprinkles brand.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your favorite dessert?   1 Answer

Manager In Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sprinkles Cupcakes (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, despite my skepticism, everything with her worked out great. I had an initial interview with her to see if I was right for a job, then she disclosed the company she was recruiting for, Sprinkles. She said I would be interviewing for a job with the manager in training program. After a little communication issues with the time for a phone interview I was interviewed by a woman in the HR department at Sprinkle (10 min) then we arranged a time for me to come into the office and have a face to face interview. One week later I was driving into Los Angeles and did a 45 min interview and answered pretty basic questions. I was emailed after by my recruiter ask what times I would be available to come in for an On the Job Education Experience. Which was a 4 hr shift where I got to show off my skills and learn more about how the store works (Sprinkles B.H.) All the employees and managers were super friendly and always kept me busy.

The last leg: I am now waiting for another interview and possibly a offer. Its been about a month since I got the email from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• If your FOH team is low on energy how do you motivate them to do better?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprinkles Cupcakes (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

One interview. Pretty simple and straight forward. Met with two of the store managers. Got a tour of the store. Very laid back. Mainly wanted to gauge personality and how you would fit in with the company's brand.

Interview Questions

• How would people describe you? How would you define good customer service?   Answer Question