Sqreen Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sqreen

Sqreen

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sqreen in Jan 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a head hunter. The initial interview was nice (30 minutes with HR partner) and the interview with the CTO was also promising. After the 4 hours technical interview I though I had options but I received zero feedback or comments from both the company and the head hunter even after trying to contact them.

Interview Questions
  • After being shown an architecture, build a security business case
    Answer Question

Sqreen

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sqreen in Dec 2020

Interview

I had the pleasure of speaking with a bunch of genuine and smart people! The interview process was well structured from start to finish which allowed me to learn as much as I could about the company as well as share a lot about myself. Also, the response time was quick and feedback provided help greatly throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based around knowledge and enthusiasm about the company and industry, how well you work in a team, and who you are as a person.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Sqreen~1539410
Join the conversation on

Sqreen

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sqreen in Dec 2020

Interview

Was fairly involved but not overly burdensome. They were able to get me through 2 rounds of interviews, followed by technical screen, followed by virtual "onsite" with 5 more interviews in about a month.

Interview Questions
  • I liked that they were very curious about where I may have struggled with the tech screen.

Sqreen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sqreen in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was swift and efficient. I had an initial video call, then completed a mock email to a prospect, followed by a virtual onsite. Once I completed the onsite, the final steps were to pass a reference check and speak with the VP of HR. Everyone was insanely nice and informative. This was the first time I've gone through a fully remote interview process and it was seamless. The whole process took less than 2 weeks, and I couldn't have been more excited when I received an offer. Really looking forward to starting soon!

Interview Questions
  • Q: Synopsis: Pretend I’m __________ - Director of Infrastructure at _________. Write me an email within 24 hours about why we should use Sqreen vs. a competitor?

Sqreen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sqreen in Nov 2020

Interview

The entire process from start to finish was the white glove treatment. Everyone was especially kind, accommodating, and authentic. The interviews always felt like they were genuinely trying to get to know me as a person. I recognize that this is very rare and refreshing to experience. I was edged out in the end by another candidate, but they were transparent with me and provided as much feedback as I wanted. This is a great company that I'd have loved to work for.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to develop a 30-60-90 plan and present it to an executive audience.

Sqreen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sqreen in Oct 2020

Interview

Sqreen's interview process is truly an amazing experience. The conversations with the team flow organically and the company culture is so impassioned and genuine that the energy becomes contagious. I had the pleasure of interviewing with Sqreen's Talent Partner, Jennifer, who is an absolutely fantastic individual and a great resource to have. She was enthusiastic and encouraging throughout the interview process and was always happy to help. The rest of the team is no different in terms of positivity and willingness to help. Everyone is incredibly welcoming, driven, and passionate about Sqreen's mission. The company culture is far more than words on paper - Sqreen's values are manifested in each individual employee's attitude and energy. I'm happy to say I got the job, and I would highly encourage any and all to apply. Sqreen's interview process was great and you will have the opportunity to meet an incredibly talented and convivial team. Even if it doesn't work out, the people and conversations make the experience well worth it!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sqreen (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Had an extremely positive interview experience with Sqreen. I’d say that they deliver true to what is communicated in their Medium articles- it's clear from the interview process that everyone places a high bar on transparency, providing a great experience while screening thoroughly for ‘culture’ fit. Right from the get-go, chatting with the VP of people felt like an exploration of mutual fit, with tonnes of context given. This remains consistent throughout the stages with the Expert Screen with Hiroki (Head of WW Sales), and Technical Screen with Paul (Product Marketing/Interim SDR Lead). Everyone was extremely respectful and engaging, and interviews flowed very organically, more like a conversation. Unfortunately, I didn't make it through the onsite stage, but the silver lining was that I gleaned really actionable insights from Jen, who was amazing and candid in every way. That by itself is extremely valuable and I’m thankful for the chance to get to know the team. Sqreen definitely set a standard for how companies should conduct themselves during interviews. I look forward to future interactions with the team!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sqreen (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

30 minute phone screening with the lovely Jennifer! Zoom interview with a Sqreen lead. 45 mins I think. Take home written exercise. (3 days to complete) Zoom interviewing with back to back calls with three different team members. This one was about 3 hours long or less. Overall, I would say the Sqreen team seems AMAZING! A very friendly, and positive group. From the start they made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Unfortunately, I was not made an offer. My sales experience is not closely related to their field. I would say this is an excellent role for you if you have software experience. Or just be sure to speak to your experience with learning an intricate service or system, and how you have the capacity to pick up software / tech quickly and smoothly. Otherwise, speak to their values and how you're a team player! :)

Interview Questions
  • Why sales? What CRM(s) have you used? How do you feel about learning how an intricate software service works? Tell me about your work background / about you.

Sqreen

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sqreen in Aug 2020

Interview

Interviewing can be harrowing and stressful process. Sqreen separates itself from many of the other processes. A more detailed description of Sqreen's interview process can be found on Medium, and I truly hope more companies follow their example. All the interviews were fully remote due to COVID-19. The process starts with Jennifer, the Talent Partner. who is absolutely amazing to work with. She is incredibly passionate about providing the candidate a positive interview experience. She was very transparent about what they were looking for in the role and always provided valuable feedback, something that is unfortunately very rare these days. Next was an Expert Sqreen, or a subject matter expert for the role you are applying for. This is your chance to learn more about the responsibilities and challenges for the role. Next I interviewed the Head of WW Sales. The first thing you immediately notice with each subsequent interview is that Sqreen keeps notes and context from the previous one. You don't have to spend time repeating the same information again which lets you dive deeper into your experiences. Unfortunately I didn't have the necessary experience for this role. Sqreen has an exceptional team, and it's clear they set a very high bar for their employees. Nevertheless, it was one of the more enjoyable interviews I've had. The interviews are more conversational in nature, rather than an interrogation. The Talent Partner took the time to call me and provide concrete feedback about why I wasn't selected, instead of a generic rejection email or no response at all.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work with Account Executives to ensure customer success? How would you work with a small startup vs a large enterprise corporation? Describe your previous experiences.

Sqreen

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sqreen in Jul 2020

Interview

I didn't know about Sqreen until I was reached out to by a Sqreen Talent Partner on LinkedIn. After my recruiter screen, I interviewed with the Head of WW Sales (would-be manager) who, without being prompted, gave me feedback at the end of our interview. I've had a lot of interviews and that was the first time I ever received feedback on my answers/interview performance, even though I always ask. Kudos to the team and culture for allowing that. The Talent Partner was quick to follow-up after that and schedule my next interview with the Founding Account Executive. The interview was more a conversation about my experiences rather than a strict Q&A. Again, the Talent Partner was prompt to follow-up and gave an estimate of when I should hear back. I cannot stress this enough: she gave me an update within the timeframe that she gave, even though she was out sick for a couple days. I really appreciated how in-sync they were with their interviewers. I never had to repeat any of my answers, and, though the interviewers changed, the questions they asked were related and often built on top of each other. During my onsite, I had a chance to speak with the CEO and CTO. Both set a large chunk of time for me to ask questions about the team and company. They were very forthcoming when I asked them about their challenges. I ultimately didn't have the experience needed for the role, but I thoroughly enjoyed the interview process. I highly recommend interviewing with Sqreen and seeing for yourself why it's rated so highly. They also have a very active blog and Medium where you can learn more about their product and company views.

Interview Questions
  • How would you interface with a small startup versus a large corporation's CISO?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews