St. John's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. John's Health System Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. John's Health System

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. John's Health System (Springfield, MO) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview proccess began by filling out an online application. I was contacted by HR and conducted an interview with them, then the manager of the department. I then had a group interview and received a phone call a do or so later, with a job offer. After my HR interview I also had to do a blood test and drug test. After I was hired I had to have a TB test, as it is a healthcare job.

Interview Questions

• What was the most negative working environment you have been in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do negotiate if you think you can. I didn't do this, but I think the outcome would have been better if I had.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. John's Health System (Springfield, MO) in April 2007.

Interview

The interview was ok altough the lady that interviewed me was rude to the employees that needed things while I was there so I could tell that it wasn't going to be the nicest place to work. I had to walk all over the hospital to places I really didnt need to see.

Clinic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. John's Health System in June 2010.

Interview

I had been away for a few years from the company. I returned and applied for several full time positions. After six months I was granted n interview and hired.

Interview Questions

• How ould you react if patient is upset?   1 Answer
    • How would I react to negative co-worker comments?   1 Answer