St. Joseph's/Candler Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System

ER Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Great interview! They asked me if I had ever worked in a hospital and if I was used to a fast paced environment and I said yes. They asked about previous tech experience, of which I had none, but they will train you. Lastly, they asked if I wanted to work their long term because they need people who wont leave.

Interview Questions

• Do I want to work in the Emergency dept. long term.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA).

Interview

One on one interview with unit nurse manager and myself. Nurse manager was very professional and the atmosphere was pleasant and welcoming. The interview was not a panel interview, which I would probably have really been very nervous because I'm already nervous during one on one interview. The nurse manager also gave me a tour of her unit and introduced me to the staff, told me what days were available and how to self schedule. The nurse manager also talked about required educational computer training and where to receive help. As mentioned before, this was a pleasant welcoming interview.

Interview Questions

• The one question was: did you ever encounter a difficult patient or family and how did you handle the encounter.   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Received a call and we set an interview date and time. Went to the interview and answered some questions and showed my credentials. And the was told if my background and references come back ok the company would call me to give me an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to the family getting upset and yelling at you?   1 Answer

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

basically it's a very long process that can last for up to 2 weeks from the moment you hear from HR, to the moment you actually start working. It's a very dragged out process

Interview Questions

• more questions about your willingness to perform certain jobs, or procedures   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Although I was highly qualified for the position, I did not receive a call for two months, and then only after I called and left a message with the nurse recruiter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary offered was competitive with other local hospitals, so I did not negotiate

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

We met, asked one another questions an I left. It went very smoohty and after the interview ended, i went home and within 45 minutes i had an offer. The staff gave me a short tour and introduced me to some staff member and everyone was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What is one strength and one weakness.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call for interview about 2 weeks later. I was interviewed by the administrators from the Savannah and Hinesville division. Received a formal call from HR about a week later to start hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about my past experience and skills in home health. No random questions asked.   Answer Question

Medical Technologist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

strange, had to ask many questions. was quoted different salary from actual pay. manager did not say much, had to pull info from former manager. at times the manger was silent and seemed to stare at me. I felt as if I had to keep the interview alive. I did not have a formal offer for 6 weeks.

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System in August 2012.

Interview

From the time you put in the application till you get the interview it takes 3 months or longer for someone to call you unless you stay on top of it.

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. The Director was not aware of some things, but don't hold it against him. After the interview I was like wow! This sounds like a great team, plus working with different agency's.....What he should have said was....Your basically gonna be watchin psych patients and makin sure the homeless people don't bother the visitors....lookin for a new job as we speak.....

Interview Questions

• You must be 100% customer service!!!   1 Answer