Staff Management SMX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

1.7

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staff Management SMX (Princeton, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy to use techniques for screening and application process. Brief description of position and what the company is and how they operate. I was sent for an drug screening the same day as well for a physical exam as well as the skills testing in the same day overall took about an hour

Interview Questions

• How well would you say that you get along with others in the workplace?   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management SMX.

Interview

They got me amazon job. Group interview, talking about safely, hours, what to do and not to do. You get to choose which shift would you like to work. Very friendly and easy to get along.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very simple. Just fill out standard paperwork, pass a drug test and agree to an available shift schedule. You could either complete the application process online or go to one of the SMX offices in person.

Custom Framer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management SMX (Richmond, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

Had an interview in a room full of other candidates so it was really awkward to try to explain certain situations with all of us being interviewed together it took about a hour and a half. A week later we had to go back for a 4 hour orientation which was not paid. Even at the orientation we still didn't know if we had the job or not. They called about a week later to say I was hired

Interview Questions

• Why I thought I was a good candidate for the job   1 Answer

Packager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staff Management SMX (Asheboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Filled out application online, came in for interview and assesment test. Test was easy, had easy math. then one on one interview. No dress up required, dress normal. Takes like 30 min.

Interview Questions

• which shift would you like?   2 Answers
    • I asked if 7.50 was the pay or if she was talking about hours.   1 Answer

they lied about salary. made me fill out rest of paper work, take assesment test and then on interview told me real salary.

Field Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Staff Management SMX (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

A sit down with HR personnel for interview. Brief math questionnaire, cotton swab drug test administered by HR personnel in interview room. If hired, you'll meet another person shortly.

Interview Questions

• What type of logistical experience I had.   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management SMX.

Interview

Very relaxed, don't be nervous , no reason to be nervous , doesn't seem like a real job interview, too easy going . They drug test , they make you go on a computer to fill out papers . Takes about 1-2 hours.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management SMX.

Interview

Interview started with a group tour of the Amazon warehouse. Their office was inside the warehouse. Since it was a staffing agency, they did not tell the specific department where I would work. After the tour, we went to SMX's office where we had to take a test to see if we could identify pictures of books and DVDs based on the titles. If we passed, we moved onto an easy one-on-one interview and took a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What action would you take if you saw a coworker acting unsafe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Staff Management SMX (Farmers Branch, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I did an online application, they put me on a call list, and called me everyday about walk in interviews. I went in a Friday, got on a computer, completed an assessment, filled out all forms as if I'm hired, and also I did a mouth swab drug test, they took my sample and also took a pic of me, and told me they would contact me in 2-5 days

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Staff Management SMX (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

General Tour walked through the area to show what the different area station are and how they relate to what they do. Fill out paperwork on Computer, Drug Test, General Questions asked about your work experience and , what the job entailed!!

Interview Questions

• Working with others as a team, what did I think about it?   1 Answer