Staff Management | SMX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

1.7

Store Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online set up my own interview, once interviewed you take a personality test. Then they do a background check on you and you are hired within a week sometimes less

Store Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was a one to one interview. I was asked a few questions about my work experience and drug/criminal background. I was also asked why I was interested in the store operator postion.

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Princeton, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy to use techniques for screening and application process. Brief description of position and what the company is and how they operate. I was sent for an drug screening the same day as well for a physical exam as well as the skills testing in the same day overall took about an hour

Interview Questions

• How well would you say that you get along with others in the workplace?   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX.

Interview

They got me amazon job. Group interview, talking about safely, hours, what to do and not to do. You get to choose which shift would you like to work. Very friendly and easy to get along.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mattoon, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Mattoon, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Basically none. If you need a job right now, this is the way to get hired today. Fill out the online application, go into the office, do the mouth swipe drug test, do a basic skills test (can you add?)

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very simple. Just fill out standard paperwork, pass a drug test and agree to an available shift schedule. You could either complete the application process online or go to one of the SMX offices in person.

Custom Framer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Richmond, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

Had an interview in a room full of other candidates so it was really awkward to try to explain certain situations with all of us being interviewed together it took about a hour and a half. A week later we had to go back for a 4 hour orientation which was not paid. Even at the orientation we still didn't know if we had the job or not. They called about a week later to say I was hired

Interview Questions

• Why I thought I was a good candidate for the job   1 Answer

Packager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Asheboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Filled out application online, came in for interview and assesment test. Test was easy, had easy math. then one on one interview. No dress up required, dress normal. Takes like 30 min.

Interview Questions

• which shift would you like?   2 Answers
    • I asked if 7.50 was the pay or if she was talking about hours.   1 Answer

they lied about salary. made me fill out rest of paper work, take assesment test and then on interview told me real salary.

Field Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

A sit down with HR personnel for interview. Brief math questionnaire, cotton swab drug test administered by HR personnel in interview room. If hired, you'll meet another person shortly.

Interview Questions

• What type of logistical experience I had.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX.

Interview

Very relaxed, don't be nervous , no reason to be nervous , doesn't seem like a real job interview, too easy going . They drug test , they make you go on a computer to fill out papers . Takes about 1-2 hours.