Star Manufacturing International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Star Manufacturing International

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Star Manufacturing International (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR after a few weeks of applying. Scheduled a talk for a few minutes. Briefly asked about my experience and the responsibilities of the current goal. she told me she will forward my resume to the hiring manager and contact me if I get to the next stage.

After a week the HR contacted me again and asked me to come on-site. On site I was interviewed my the CIO and the Director of operators. Asked questions related to their products and my resume. Interview was very relaxed and less intense

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was willing to travel as per the job demands   1 Answer

Tech Interview

Interview

I applied and started about 2 days later..No interview, I was asked if I could start quickly and I said yes of course and was really excited to have a new job and then I started... I filled out an application and then my direct deposit stuff and that was about it.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked questions, and when I started I was showed my work area and left to learn basically on my own. I was trained for 30 minutes IF THAT, and had no idea where the break room was, where to find my boss, or his name.   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Star Manufacturing International (Cookeville, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy process hired through them and there is not much to it. You can get hired here if you want to work. It is a good job. Just be confident and dress nice. A suit will not impress anyone here.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions just to see if you have any experience   Answer Question