Starlight Children's Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starlight Children's Foundation Interview Questions

Interview

It was great interviewing with Erin!

Interview Questions

• How will your past experience help with you in this role?   Answer Question

Great Escapes Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starlight Children's Foundation (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

A couple of weeks after emailing my resume , I received an email to schedule a phone interview. The interviewer asked routine questions specific to the position as well as the non profit world general questions. A week later she sent an email stating that I was not selected for the position, but to please contact her to come and volunteer for the organization.

Interview Questions

• What are two traits that will prevent you from completing this job effectively?   Answer Question

Partnership Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starlight Children's Foundation (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

One phone interview with HR Manager.Two Face to Face interviews. One with HR manager and the hiring manager. The second interview with hiring manager and an Executive Manager. Finally a coffee catch up with hiring manager one on one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you pitched to win a new client and were faced with objections from the client? How did you overcome the objection to win the client's business?   Answer Question

Donor Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajax, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starlight Children's Foundation (Ajax, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Two people, one poorly dressed. Alternated asking questions. Office was dark and dirty, only one window as it is in an industrial unit and that was the CEO's office. Not one person smiled. Unrealistic expectations of the position.

Partnerships Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starlight Children's Foundation (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2014.

Interview

Found the ad on ethical jobs. I submitted my application and followed up with a phone call a few days later. I then had a quick phone interview first then two interviews at their office - one with direct manager + HR, second one with direct manager + their manager
    I was also asked to take a personality test (DISC) online before coming in for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• - how do you deal with having to make a lot of cold calls?
      - what are the first things you would do if you started in this role?   Answer Question