State Street IMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at State Street IMS

2.7

Trade Processing Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Street IMS (Irvine, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

background check and resume walk through. no specific technical or behavioral question. Managers look for fitness more. Tell me about your self kind of question

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, they throw you a number and you take it or leave it

Trade Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Street IMS (Irvine, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Mostly Behavioral. Nothing too specific. Plain questions like how to handle escalation, what do you hope achieve in this role. Nothing too technical. I don't think you need to prepare for the interview.

Accounting Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at State Street IMS (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in July 2015.

Interview

You will have to submit an application form and answer a 50 items accounting questions and 4 essays, all the people are very accommodating the HR is very good and they are also giving tips for your next interview, they will also teach you and give feed backs.

Interview Questions

• Current work/process, why do you want to transfer. Normal interview question just study their company   Answer Question