Staten Island University Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Staten Island University Hospital

Clerical Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staten Island University Hospital.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. First data entry and typing test were taken. Then human resources interviewed first for an hour. They said I had been approved for a second round interview. Which was less of an interview and more talking about what my duties would be.

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Staten Island University Hospital (Staten Island, NY).

Interview

Typing test, HR interview. Supervisor explained what was required and the hours that would be needed IE: every other weekend. Questions asked were simple and it was important that you showed some people skills.

Clinical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staten Island University Hospital (Staten Island, NY).

Interview

In Person with Hr, Project Manager, and CIO. The HR interview was to see if you are a fit for the company culture. Project manager was technical and CIO was to see if you were a good fit for the team.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Staten Island University Hospital in May 2015.

Interview

I was an internal employee. I submitted my resume through HR. A few hiring managers called me. I took a interview with one, and later got the job. After that initial interview. I had a second interview with HR and completed paperwork and documentation for employment.

Speech Student Interview

Interview

the interview for this job was not bad, questions were asked about disorders, diseases, subtypes, and client populations and situations. all questions asked were within the student scope of the field. the person who interviewed made me feel comfortable and did not bombard me with questions. rather, the interview began with her asking me my interests in the field.

Interview Questions

• how would you begin assessment/treatment with a client that presented with (fill in the blank)   Answer Question

RPSGT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Staten Island University Hospital (Staten Island, NY).

Interview

during the interview it went smoothly. I was interested in a new field. I had seen an article in the paper by dr. ciccone and felt it was anew and expanding field. steve grenard was a pleasure to work with and made the process interesting. he was the best manager ever.

Interview Questions

• there was nothing difficult about the interview-I was honest   Answer Question

Negotiation

if your not into the job to the best you can-don't take it.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staten Island University Hospital (Staten Island, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview waa not hard at all they just try to see if you have the personality to work with people and if i had any prior experience qorking in this field. They will ask your future goals and usually people working in The hospital they have. Are trying to become nurse doctors or physicans.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experince do i have for this job   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Staten Island University Hospital (Staten Island, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy with an interview with the department manager and then recruiter. It took about two months before a call back. The hospital did several background checks.

Interview Questions

• Qualification of how I would fit well within the department and organization.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I interviewed at Staten Island University Hospital (Staten Island, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process went well. Interviewer was very nice and personable.

Interview Questions

• How is your attendance and do you take a lot of time off when you're working?   1 Answer