Stealth Monitoring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stealth Monitoring Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stealth Monitoring

Video Surveillance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stealth Monitoring in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on indeed and heard back the next day. Scheduled interview at 2:30AM. Strange that it does not mention nights in the hiring ad so I was caught a bit off guard. However the managers and trainer asked very thorough questions and try to catch you off guard. The explained exactly what I would be doing and even showed me. Both managers clearly explained the challenges of working nights and what to expect if an offer of employment was made. Very laid back and family feel. Very welcoming

Monitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stealth Monitoring (Plano, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I needed a job for about 4 months while I got ready to leave the country for a teaching job. Stealth Monitoring seemed like a good place to apply, although I didn't disclose to them that I was leaving the country a few months later. I got an email very soon after I applied (like a day) to set up the interview. A few days later, the interview was at 2:30 A.M. I arrived at 2:25 A.M. They insisted I was late when I showed up, so I had to pull my phone out and show them that my email said 2:30. Two unprofessionally dressed managers shook my hand and had me fill out some paper work. From what I could tell while filling out paper work and looking at the employees around, people there are very relaxed, and some seemed a bit trashy. I felt very out of place wearing a suit. If I did the interview again I would wear a collared shirt and slacks, no tie.

Once I finished the paper work, the two managers took me into a room for an easy interview. They asked me to tell them about myself. So I did. And then they asked me questions that I already clearly answered, like what are my strength and weaknesses. They didn't ask me to do any role playing or ask any "what if this happens on the job" questions (which most of us hate, anyway). So even though it was just a very underwhelming interview, it could have been worse. They mentioned that I seemed overqualified, so I assume that is why I didn't hear from them. If I did the interview again, I'd downplay how I have "been around the block" so to speak, and come off more teachable and submissive. Also if I really wanted the job I probably would have been contacting them after the interview/sent thank you notes for the interview. Then again, I don't know if it would have helped the place doesn't seem very professional to me.

Interview Questions

• What are your two biggest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stealth Monitoring (Addison, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Sent resume and got a call. Went there and 2 people wanted to interview you at the same time. The one talked to you while the other one went to run a background check. After the 10 min, they offered you the job at $11 per hour.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any stuff they will find in the background check.   1 Answer

Video Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stealth Monitoring (Addison, TX).

Interview

If you find the job posting on craigslist.com and show up to the interview you will given a job. Just listen to the lies they will tell you in your interview and laugh after all the weird jokes about the industry of security.

Interview Questions

• Can you sit for long periods of time with no breaks and work an eight hour shift with no lunch.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Once you agree to their contract of ten USD an hour, you will no longer be allowed to work in the security industry for 365 days upon your written separation from their company.