Stefanini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stefanini

2.6

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stefanini (Davenport, IA) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview them in person interview. Job offer. The interview offer was average. I interviewed with two managers. Question and answer session. The manager were very knowledgeable and vert helpful. I really enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best fit for the job   2 Answers

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stefanini (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

They gave me a call and asked only two questions (I am an international student, by the way). She was speaking really fast. She told me she would get back to me, but she didn't (even though I followed up with them).

Interview Questions

• 1- Are you willing to relocate?
      2 - When will your OPT (Optional Practical Training) expire?
      That's it!   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stefanini (Southfield, MI).

Interview

professional and explained well to me. they had very smart interview questions and I was interviewed by numerous individuals including a panel interview but each time felt very comfortable

Interview Questions

• What are three implications of this [they gave me a SITUATION]?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stefanini (Southfield, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Standard Behavioral Interview techniques, with emphasis placed on business acumen and the ability to think critically, being analytical to problem solve.

The interview process was in 3 stages, an initial Phone Screen, Panel Interview with the Site Director and one Delivery Manager.

The entire process was very straightforward, during which the recruiter kept me updated and was very good about keeping an open line of communication.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stefanini (Southfield, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

Quick phone screen, followed by a typical in-person interview. The interview was laid back and informal, but I did not expect anything too formal for a $14 /hr job.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a clients e-mail not working? What steps would you take?   Answer Question

Feb 14, 2019 – Human Resources Generalist

Hello, and thank you for your honest review of your interview. We are sorry you took away a negative experience, but are hoping you might be able to contact us as to why. Please feel free to reach... More

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stefanini (Southfield, MI) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a very simple process although i went through a staffing agency. I had a one on one interview with the recruiter never interviewed with anyone from Stefanini. I took an online technical competency test and personality test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a flat offer of 10 an hour but since then i have got hired in.

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stefanini (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

You talk to the Team Leader and if they like you, you get hired like the next week. They are contracting out of Human Capital Staffing so it would be in your interest to just apply there

Interview Questions

• User boots into Safe Mode but cannot change the resolution or colors, how would you troubleshoot   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing, HCS will offer 9/hr but Stefanini will pay 10/hr anyway

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stefanini (Southfield, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on the Stefanini website and received a call from the recruiter the next day. The recruiter asked me about my qualifications and what certifications I have obtained. The recruiter was very friendly and helpful. The recruiter gave me a quick walkthrough of the interview process and then sent me an email two hours later telling me who I would be interviewing with and when. The first interview was with two team leaders. They asked me simple troubleshooting questions and customer service questions. They were very friendly and gave me a detailed response when I asked what a typical workday would be like. After the interview I received a call from the recruiter telling me that the team leaders were impressed and that I would be called back for a second interview. The second interview was approximately two weeks later. This time I was sitting in with three team leaders and someone from management. I was asked more troubleshooting and customer service questions. The interview went well. After a week I received an offer from the recruiter. The recruiter was very professional and did a good job staying in touch.

Interview Questions

• Could you tell me how to tie my shoe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stefanini (Southfield, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Comparing to the salary they offer you, it is not worth it. They ask you questions and you answer them but I guess they look at you and see if they like you or not. The keep telling you that the customer service is the most important even if you agree and give them examples they just keep mentioning it as if they are telling you we don't think you understand.

Interview Questions

• General questions about customer service. But whatever you answer they won't like it.   Answer Question

May 2, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

Hello, and thank you for your honest review of your interview. We are unhappy that your interview experience was not good. Know that providing great customer service is our #1 priority at... More

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stefanini (Southfield, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Past work experiences and how it relates to technical support, personal opinions on how to handle personal/business related situations. Why you would be an asset to the company and how you have been to past employers.

Interview Questions

• Past work experiences and how it relates to technical support   1 Answer

Jan 22, 2018 – Human Resources Generalist

Hello, and thank you for your honest review of your interview. We are glad to have you on board! Please feel free to come find me in HR if ever you need anything! Thank you again for your time... More