Stephens Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stephens Group

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stephens Group (Little Rock, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

I received a screening phone interview. Was sent a detailed application for background/credit checks. During 1:1 interview I was given an assignment to recreate one of their flyers with it being due in 4 days. I submitted two by the next day. They provided praise, but I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• The assignment threw me off, I put a watermark on the work I submitted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stephens Group (Little Rock, AR) in October 2009.

Interview

Since it is a preliminary interview they simply ask questions about your resume and the steps you would take to identify the needs of a company in investment banking. It was very general -- almost too general it was confusing.

Interview Questions

• What would you look at on a company's balance sheet first to identify their needs?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stephens Group in October 2009.

Interview

The trading floor at Stephens is very fast paced and noisy, very much like what you see of Wall Street in the movies, only most of the brokers at Stephens stay seated. Everyone seemed to be really knowledgable, which should be expected since most of the people I interviewed with were with Stephens for 10-30 years. It must be a good place to work with that kind of employee tenure.

Interview Questions

I accepted a better offer elsewhere.