Sterling Computers Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sterling Computers Corporation

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dakota Dunes, SD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sterling Computers Corporation (Dakota Dunes, SD) in July 2013.

Interview

It was a pretty informal process. The interview left me with an impression that Sterling is a friendly and welcoming place to work. I felt that the person interviewing had a good idea of the kind of person they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What are my short and long term goals.   1 Answer

Senior Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterling Computers Corporation (Bellevue, NE) in August 2010.

Interview

I knew the hiring manager, and I needed a job.

Interview Questions

• There was no questions. I was catching up with an old friend.   Answer Question

Identity Management Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sterling Computers Corporation (Fairfax, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

I saw the job posting on LinkedIn. I sent an email response with a brief paragraph similar to a cover letter explaining why I'm applying and my 30-second pitch along with my latest resume. Then, they followed up with an initial phone interview. That was followed by 1:1 interview for technical and personality questions. Then, there was 2 more technical phone interviews for technical and personality questions. Then, they checked my references. Afterwards, once all of this was done, within a day, I got a call from them stating they are extending an offer. They sent me an offer letter and I had to sign and reply within the allotted time.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of the last client you have supported and what you did for them?   Answer Question
    • What components make up a common enterprise identity management environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. They were very honest with me about salary ranges within the company and where I would fit based on my experience and background. They were very courteous in allowing negotiation discussions to take place, regardless of the outcome.